British Speedway Forum

Well I am supporting Hans and PK for this one. Would love to see Hans do it for a 3rd year, and it would be for 3 different teams. Really hope he can get his form back. Think the crash in the Gp did quite a bit of damage and hope he can put it behind him.

Good Luck HANS and PK.

Shock horror Tas. can't believe you are not getting behind Danny :shock::wink:

Anyway, should be an excellent meeting, shame I'm going to miss it, had hoped it would be on Sky so I could have recorded it, subject to Sky not using the red button option, but never mind hey!!

Good luck to Scott and Danny.

I dont understand why its not on, Super 7 events should be on by showing them every year it begins to build prestige for the events.

Being selfish i'm personally glad its not on TV as it will swell the crowd and generate a decent atmosphere. Something that has been lost at Foxhall these last couple of years!!

If it were on TV it would have more than likely persuaded those in two minds whether to attend or not to stay at home and watch it with a curry!

Shock horror Tas. can't believe you are not getting behind Danny :shock::wink:

Anyway, should be an excellent meeting, shame I'm going to miss it, had hoped it would be on Sky so I could have recorded it, subject to Sky not using the red button option, but never mind hey!!

Good luck to Scott and Danny.

Hi Badge I know but I will cheer for the home pair as well wouldn't leave Danny out. lol

dont think you can discount freddie and tai both in form and go well round foxhall

Seems a half decent shout to me :unsure:

Trouble is the last time we had a sniff at a meet like this,one of the boys turned up pi$$ed :o:wink::D

We always find a way to screw it up :D

Wondering if PK will be fit for this meeting after the nasty crash at Brandon on Monday. Really feel for the aces having terrible time with injuries. Also Hans is still having problems with his broken finger so I hope they can over turn the bad luck and win this.

Is this meeting worth bothering with then, do the riders give a toss????

The ones who show up DO give a toss.

Really hope Freddie and Tai can do something in this. They love riding together!

Adams missing this meeting for personal reasons. Swindon now go with Korneliussen & Stead.

Adams missing this meeting for personal reasons. Swindon now go with Korneliussen & Stead.

The first of many no doubt .

The first of many no doubt .

Aye,there`s normally as many pullouts for this meeting as there is in Catholic mixed school :rolleyes:

Unusual for Leigh to pull out though....unsure what the reasons are but i suspect hes not all that fussed on the new Foxhall...though one doubts that would be a reason?...apparently Steady's a doubt and Morten Risager is ready to team up with his old engine room partner Mads Korneliussen B)

Edited by hagonshocker

......apparently Steady's a doubt and Morten Risager is ready to team up with his old engine room partner Mads Korneliussen B)

Damn.....we got no chance now :D ...........oh well there`s always next year for all the other teams!!! :D:D

Edited by scottyfan