British Speedway Forum

Almost certain to affect us again...unless they can just put the playoffs back a week?....but i doubt it knowing the way they work being higher and mightier than anyone else

Feel another weather prediction coming on....... B)

Almost certain to affect us again...unless they can just put the playoffs back a week?....but i doubt it knowing the way they work being higher and mightier than anyone else

We are so mighty that we even have one free date in the league schedule which is Sunday, Sep 12th. :rolleyes: I guess the clubs may make some use of this free date now.

We are so mighty that we even have one free date in the league schedule which is Sunday, Sep 12th. :rolleyes: I guess the clubs may make some use of this free date now.

I gather Torun and Leszno have already agreed to this date, but hasn't the decision to delay the Under-21 SWC Final, at Rye House, until a Sunday seen Zielona Gora and Wroclaw move one of their meetings to the Sunday you mention already? That being the case, they'll have to reschedule, presumably to a date that clashes with British fixtures. However, since it appears the Under-21 SWC change seems to have been a British decision, perhaps any complaints in the event of a clash should be addressed to Mr Leonard Silver.

Feel another weather prediction coming on....... B)

Specific to Gorican and less than ten hours to go to restaging of the meeting, if accurate (and check for any drastic changes in the forecast) Sunday is supposed to be CLEAR 21 degrees and every day after rain, rain, rain.

wunderground weather Gorican, Croatia

0255AM NT Time the alarm went off, I checked me phone and there was a message saying 'Go back to sleep, Fatso!'

Any links for this one? Don't think AUSTAR will be able to re-organise showing the re-run, somehow.

www.events.servercorporation.com

www.events.servercorporation.com

Thanks, Cuz!

Before we start I'd like to say I love the way the lady presenting in the Polish Canal+ studio looks like today :D

Any links for this one?

You beat me to it I cannot find a link !

Feel this could be one boring GP. Track looks awful.

Morning everyone. 6am here in Pennsylvania. Fresh brewed coffee and we are all set.Let's hope it is rain free and accident free. Nice stream on Wocky for those interested. Regards. Alan.

Before we start I'd like to say I love the way the lady presenting in the Polish Canal+ studio looks like today :D

She is quite hot... :P