British Speedway Forum
spin king

Attention All Premier League Fans!

Got all of your attention, its coming to that time of year where we are getting close to the PLRC, and after last years very successful get together with fans, I planning another one this year again in the New Barrack Tavern close by the stadium.

I think that all who attended last year will agree it was a raging success, and throughly enjoyed a pre drinks before the meeting and some really good natured banter and the chance for friends old and new meet and have a chat.

On the day we will have Squall's predictions game, and posting on here after the PLRC Fans Awards, so it is all good fun, and last year we managed to get fans from nearly all the clubs in the PLRC, the clubs not have anyone there were Newcastle, Newport, Scunthorpe and Somerset, so it would be nice to see fans from these clubs there.

I already have word that the man in Pink from Recar Drac and his Pack will be there, as well as Rye House's Shadders along with Bandits4eva, but unfortunately one person that will be missing will be my good friend from Birmingham BlueJam, who is away on holiday in Sardina.

So everyone lets celebrate the best league in British Speedway, with the friendliest fans, everyone is invited.

Wow,that was moved quickly :shock::blink::lol:

Wow,that was moved quickly :shock::blink::lol:

I know I was about throw a wobbler there, I thought they actually wiped it off.

YAY :lol: If it's anything as good as last year, people are in for a belter of a day... The crack at the bar was good but the banter with those stood on the 1st bend was even better.... Already looking forward to it :approve:

YAY :lol: If it's anything as good as last year, people are in for a belter of a day... The crack at the bar was good but the banter with those stood on the 1st bend was even better.... Already looking forward to it :approve:

Yep, and this time Shadders jnr will be there to keep Drac in order :D

Yep, and this time Shadders jnr will be there to keep Drac in order :D

The man in Pink needs to watch himself as the Vicar and his son are going to keep him in order. :lol: :lol:

On the day we will have Squall's predictions game

Only if someone else runs it. I found it tough trying to keep check on 20 odd peoples scores AND do the updates, if it wasn't for Rockets4Eva and Grandad it wouldn't have got done.

I nominate Baby Spinny to run it this year :)

Edited by squall

Only if someone else runs it. I found it tough trying to keep check on 20 odd peoples scores AND do the updates, if it wasn't for Rockets4Eva and Grandad it wouldn't have got done.

I reckon after the awesome job I done saving your ass last year, I should take the mantle B)

I reckon after the awesome job I done saving your ass last year, I should take the mantle B)

Good idea in general, but will everyone be happy to trust a sweaty sock with the cash? :o

Bring it on - And the New Barrack best stock up!

Good idea in general, but will everyone be happy to trust a sweaty sock with the cash? :o

I'd be happier trusting me sweaty whatever with some gash.

Errr... Didn't I do some of them?....Hope to win it for a second year running :approve:

I'd be more than happy to help keep tabs on the scores again this year.

Oh so it's like the updates? if you don't want to can't do them, then they get passed on to me! charming. And don't forget paper this year! :lol:

Edited by spin king junior

Errr... Didn't I do some of them?....Hope to win it for a second year running :approve:

I'd be more than happy to help keep tabs on the scores again this year.

Yes you did, that's why I mention you after R4E :rolleyes:

Oh so it's like the updates? if you don't want to can't do them, then they get passed on to me! charming. And don't forget paper this year! :lol:

I'll be bringing a full notepad, just incase the bogs have run out of paper towels :lol:

Nope, especially not a duel supporter like R4E