British Speedway Forum

But if he rides like he has done the last couple of visits then he'll be down the bottom end of the scorers.

The last time he raced at Owlerton was his first meeting back from a broken arm.

He is flying just now.

He is a rider that I am more than happy to see ride as a replacement for Adrian.

He done it for his mate Steady the last time lets hope he can do it for his skipper this time.

The last time he raced at Owlerton was his first meeting back from a broken arm.

He is flying just now.

He is a rider that I am more than happy to see ride as a replacement for Adrian.

He done it for his mate Steady the last time lets hope he can do it for his skipper this time.

Agree with you,now theres a 1st. :o

This PLRC is a wide open meeting,I think theres 6 or 7 riders who could win it on the night,I think Complin wont let anyone down and will do at least as well as Adrian would have.

Just one thing though,the last line of your posts has me confused as Paul Clews is our skipper.

rempala isnt on an assessed average, he is on a 6.52 which is double his el average he had with ipswich a few years ago

does anybody know the criteria of when you had to have ridden for your club etc

He hasn't got a 'proper' PL ave., therefore it is seen as assessed as far as qualification for the PLRC is concerned.

Agree with you,now theres a 1st. :o

This PLRC is a wide open meeting,I think theres 6 or 7 riders who could win it on the night,I think Complin wont let anyone down and will do at least as well as Adrian would have.

Just one thing though,the last line of your posts has me confused as Paul Clews is our skipper.

Its an "in joke " the people who are meant to know what it means will know what it means.

Can I just ask, why the hell does this meeting start at 1730!!!!!!!!!

Can I just ask, why the hell does this meeting start at 1730!!!!!!!!!

Ridiculous ... That means I won't get my kids home until well past midnight :angry:

LINE-UP: Joe Screen (Glasgow), Ryan Fisher (Edinburgh), Linus Sundstrom (Rye House), Kenni Larsen (Newcastle), Jason Lyons (Birmingham), David Howe (Scunthorpe), Lee Complin (Berwick), Gary Havelock (Redcar), Josh Auty (Sheffield), Cory Gathercole (Somerset), Leigh Lanham (Newport), Tomas Topinka (King's Lynn), Rusty Harrison (Workington), Taylor Poole (Stoke), Travis McGowan (Glasgow), Rene Bach (Newcastle).

Is that the line up in order or will there be a draw?

Taken from BSPA site on Thurs 16th September

Draw for the PLRC

1. Leigh Lanham (Newport)

2. Kenni Larsen (Newcastle)

3. Ryan Fisher (Edinburgh)

4. Taylor Poole (Stoke)

5. Lee Complin (Berwick)

6. Travis McGowan (Glasgow)

7. David Howe (Scunthorpe)

8. Linus Sundstrom (Rye House)

9. Josh Auty (Sheffield)

10. Rusty Harrison (Workington)

11. Rene Bach (Newcastle)

12. Cory Gathercole (Somerset)

13. Gary Havelock (Redcar)

14. Tomas Topinka (Kings Lynn)

15. Joe Screen (Glasgow)

16. Jason Lyons (Birmingham

Edited by Bandits4eva

Cheers sweetheart :wub:

Cheers sweetheart :wub:

Pleasure darling :wub:

In conjunction with Squall I am again running a points prediction competition at this years PLRC.

You choose eight riders, write them on the slips I'm providing, hand over a quid and keep your fingers crossed that your chosen riders rack up the points ... The winner will be the person who's riders total the most points in the heats ... Winner takes all and the prize money will be shared if scores are tied.

Last years winner bagged £25 ... The more play, the more you can win!

You can find me in the Barracks pub pre meeting, in the queue for chips and curry pre meeting and then at the back of the first bend near the wooden benches before tapes up.

Come on, have a go! :D

Edited by Shadders

In conjunction with Squall I am again running a points prediction competition at this years PLRC.

You choose eight riders, write them on the slips I'm providing,

Not bog roll this year then . :P

Not bog roll this year then . :P

That was Squall running it last year, a bit last minute ... This time I'm gonna do it properly ;)

You better get your entry in quick while you're still relatively sober