British Speedway Forum

Not for me ... Firstly the track was soaking wet that evening due to the rain and secondly he's still feeling his way back after a lengthy lay off.

Top eight place at best

He nearly made the Semis last season, when he represented Newport.

Shocking, how that place did not go to Ashworth is beyond me, I feel the poor lad has been robbed and I for one will be staying away from this meeting in protest, as defending champion he should have been included. :P:P:P

so as you say defending champion should be included does that mean KENNI LARSEN should included next season ?

Your all missing the point. The fact is Ricky has been the best rider over the season it's just silly that the cut off date was 4 weeks ago when he was unluckily pipped in the averages by Josh. To be top of the Sheffield averages apart from 3 weeks of the season seems unfair for him not to qualify.

Rules are rules unfortunately and are the same for everyone in every team.

so as you say defending champion should be included does that mean KENNI LARSEN should included next season ?

You were back early from the pub I see, but still appear to have had a fair few shandys! :lol:

look who ever has got final place good look to them lets all have a fantastic day out and hope we have a good safe meeting with all 16 riders safe and well at the end of it p.s. good luck to kenni and rene see u all sunday may the best rider win

Lee Complin to win for me!!!!!!!!

A Sheffield fan that speaks sense :shock::wink:

Complin for the win is what I believe too :D

A Sheffield fan that speaks sense :shock::wink:

Complin for the win is what I believe too :D

He certainly has a good chance although in a meeting like this I think his gating may just let him down in the odd race. When riding against second strings and the like he is so capable of coming from behind but in meetings like this gating is a huge part of winning. For the same reason I dont think Rene Bach will win it although I would be loved to be proved wrong.

Long as its a great exciting meeting I will be happy whoever wins as long as he is wearing a Diamonds jacket :lol:

He certainly has a good chance although in a meeting like this I think his gating may just let him down in the odd race. When riding against second strings and the like he is so capable of coming from behind but in meetings like this gating is a huge part of winning. For the same reason I dont think Rene Bach will win it although I would be loved to be proved wrong.

Long as its a great exciting meeting I will be happy whoever wins as long as he is wearing a Diamonds jacket :lol:

If Lee rides the way he did at Gary Steads meeting he will win it ,He give Freddie Lingren 20 yards head start an beat him .

While gating is obviously important,Sheffield is one of the best race tracks in the country,so it is possible to overtake and thats is Complins strong point.Like I posted yesterday,I think there are around seven riders that are capable of winning the PLRC,Lee is one of them.

If Lee rides the way he did at Gary Steads meeting he will win it ,He give Freddie Lingren 20 yards head start an beat him .

If Gary Havelock rides like he did in th 1992 World Final hewill win it, he beat the best in the world.

If Gary Havelock rides like he did in th 1992 World Final hewill win it, he beat the best in the world.

:lol: :lol:

any sheffield fans got the weather forecast for tommorrow please and cud we have one rounf 12.00 tommorrow afternoon please