Martin Smolinski (Niemcy)

Kjastas Puodżuks (Łotwa)

Sławomir Musielak (Polska)

Rezerwowi:

Claus Vissing (Dania)

Denis Nosow (Rosja

Edited by f-s-p

Lviv was a qualification round only.

So the reason was quite simple... :lol: Cheers!

Well it was quite early on a sunday morning... B)

Edited by f-s-p

official start-list:

1 3 SF1 SZYMON KIELBASA PZM

2 3 SF2 RENAT GAFUROV MFR

3 1 SF3 ANDRIY KARPOV FMU

4 2 SF3 TOBIAS KRONER DMSB

5 2 SF1 SEBASTIAN ULAMEK PZM

6 5 SF1 ROBERT MISKOWIAK PZM

7 4 SF2 DANIIL IVANOV MFR

8 4 SF1 JURICA PAVLIC HMS

9 5 SF2 SEMEN VLASOV MFR

10 1 SF1 MATEJ ZAGAR AMZS

11 6 SF3 SLAWOMIR MUSIELAK PZM

12 5 SF3 KJASTAS PODZUKS LAMS

13 3 SF3 ALES DRYML ACCR

14 4 SF3 MARTIN SMOLINSKI DMSB

15 1 SF2 ROMAN POVAZHNY MFR

16 2 SF2 DENIS GIZATULLIN MFR

17 JAN JAROS ACCR

18 CLAUS VISSING DMU

http://www.pzm.pl/zuzel/,c,1329,Indywidualne_Mistrzostwa_Europy__7

official start-list:

14 4 SF3 MARTIN SMOLINSKI DMSB

17 JAN JAROS ACCR

http://www.pzm.pl/zuzel/,c,1329,Indywidualne_Mistrzostwa_Europy__7

That would appear to be outdated information, see below. I've just done a double check of around five other websites and they all have Smolinski not riding and Denis Nosov as a reserve. Mind you, as ever with speedway we shall wait and see who turns up lol.

Looks like Martin Smolinski will be missing due to the longtrack team final

Indeed due to the long track event carrying FIM precedence over the european final.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Was almost booked to go to this, until i remembered just before i booked that it clashed with Rye House tomorrow. Really wish i was there so i could see Gizatullin and karpov(2 of my missing top 5 i've not seen) but that would have meant missing two more of them at Rye(Andersson and Bjerre) and that is slightly closer to Bethnal Green than Tarnow!! Seen all the other riders on view, i think either of my 'newbies' could win, but depends which Zagar turns up and if Miskowiak fit yet. Hope it's a good stream, i'm sitting ready with my scorechart!!

Edited by davidba

Just got home and seen that one of the reasons i was a little reluctant to do a race card for this event has happened. Namely, late withdrawals grrRRRR.

However, in view of the superb quality streaming on right now, i've just updated the card to reflect the withdrawals of Sebastian Ulamek and Lubos Tomicek (plus a change at reserve).

You can either continue substituting the riders as normal or quickly print out a new card. To assist in getting your card up to date there is a speedy update of results at results so far

The updated card is now available at it's original address UPDATED Score-As-You-View European Final Race Card

A big gap in racing right now has given me a shiny new race card all nice and clean......but decisions!...do i save it for a possible restaging of the meeting tomorrow! LOL

Edited by manchesterpaul

Looks like i made the right choice with Rye House winning out over the rain in Tarnow(I've probably just cursed Hoddesdon tomorrow now!!)

They've extended the 'let's watch the rain' section of the meeting for another 20 minutes to the top of the hour.

OMG!......if Google translation is correct......subject to a meeting earlier in the morning and improved conditions the restaging will be at 10am BST......stuff that for a game of soldiers lol. I'm off out tonight and was never aware such an ungodly hour as 10am on a Sunday morning existed :)

OMG!......if Google translation is correct......subject to a meeting earlier in the morning and improved conditions the restaging will be at 10am BST......stuff that for a game of soldiers lol. I'm off out tonight and was never aware such an ungodly hour as 10am on a Sunday morning existed :)

And for me it is 5am-but i will be here! The Poles are not having very good luck this season. The rain-offs, the Croation GP wrecking their league programme, the air disaster,.And now this. However they will prevail-eventually. Regards. Alan.