British Speedway Forum
iNikeAguero

Peterborough V Coventry 20/09/10

To cheer like they did in the grandstand when KK came off & could have been injured was just plain spiteful.

I sit in the stand and I never heard it.

To cheer like they did in the grandstand when KK came off & could have been injured was just plain spiteful.

oh the cheer when mat fell off in heat 2 was deafening down the backstraightrolleyes.gif

best thing of the night was when kasper got up not injuredicon_smile_approve.gif

Edited by hans fan

oh the cheer when mat fell off in heat 2 was deafening down the backstraightrolleyes.gif

best thing of the night was when kasper got up not injuredicon_smile_approve.gif

Nah the best part of the evening was Barkers slow motion wobble then faceplant in heat 15 :lol:

It's no surprise why people have stopped posting here... :rolleyes:

Well done Bees, and in particular well done KK for the new track record at Peterborough :approve:

A controversial meeting in some respects..but a good one none the less.

Good laugh too :):P

Nah the best part of the evening was Barkers slow motion wobble then faceplant in heat 15 :lol:

........and then move to the centre green and lay down 'injured'!

I am sure he only did that to make sure his mechanics got some exercise! I can just see his face as one arrived followed 10 minutes later by the 'not so fit' one - he probably looked up, winked and then got back on his bike and waved goodbye !

Apologies if you did hurt yourself Ben, but I did enjoy watching them 'sprint' over to you. Poor old Dean, really should cut down on the fags! icon_lol.gif

No. It was Ben waving Kosciuch by in heat 12 and then turning and shruggling at the Bees fans on the back straight. Brilliant :approve:

No. It was Ben waving Kosciuch by in heat 12 and then turning and shruggling at the Bees fans on the back straight. Brilliant :approve:

Is this your new 'Word of the Day', Shawn? :blink:

Shruggling, eh. Care to enlighten us as to its meaning, or was it you just being too flamin' lazy to proof-read your own waffle, as usual? :rolleyes:

Edited by BigFatDave

That was quality indeed and raised many a laugh from the fans and right in front of us too :D:D

Hans has to be back next season, He is a true Panthers legend

Talk to me about King Kenneth.. This superstar who is better than Lindgren...

How many pts did he score for you in the play-offs?

Now forgive me, as the screen was at the other end of the track, but it appeared to me that on a track that produced a track record.. King Kenneth could not even turn the bike and looked like a No 7 in the NL.

First of all, many congratulations to Rosco on taking his team to another playoff final. Wouldn't it be kind of ironic, that after all his years trying to win the league with his beloved Swindon, he goes and wins it at the first attempt with his new club? Bees certainly have a great chance of winning, as they do look a match for Poole on recent form.

As for the fuss about the track tonight, I firmly believe that the Boro management got it badly wrong and it blew up in their faces. Anyone with half a brain knows that most of the Coventry team like lots of dirt and Rosco's comments about Leigh Adams saying he had a team of grasstrackers confirmed that. Coventry had won the meeting before a wheel was turned tonight.

Bjerre and Schlein were shocking tonight, although track conditions put paid to any chance of them being a threat and Iversen seemed to lack spirit also.

Maybe it's about time Mr Frost got rid of the Swales clan and got someone in with a different approach? New broom and all that!!

Congratulations to the Bees and I think we all agree that the right two teams are in the final?

Should be a cracker!

(Bjerre and )Schlein were shocking tonight, although track conditions put paid to any chance of them being a threat

Rory had four rides: his first, he couldn't see over the furrows in the ploughed paddock; his second was an E/F; his third was that disgraceful exclusion and he won his fourth. That's shocking is it? Any chance to have a go, eh?

On a different note, I went with my wife and two kids young kids, 12 & 8 and sat in the stand. When Bomber won heat 4 on the run-in, I had the audacity to stand up and cheer at the end! A Peterborough supporter (lady!!) who sat next to my 8 year old son four seats away from me, turned to me and started f'ing and blinding at me, to the amazement of even her our team supporters behind her. If you're reading this, you know who you are and should be ashamed of yourself madam. And so should your daughter (presume it was your daughter) wearing the shirt with HANS on the back, who shouted f*****g w****r and made hand gestures when Bridger did his lap of honour after heat 14.

This is a family sport, go and watch your local football team if you want to do that.

Btw, were there more Coventry supporters there last night than at the home leg? Great atmosphere for Bees team, great team performance on an awful track - dangerous in my opinion.

as i said on a certain channell pboro have three heat leaders who all bottle it under pressure!

It shows how fickle some P Boro fans are. All blaming Bjerre

I think you guys should remember he was on a 7.69 average. Only him and Buckz have increased there average allot

Peterborough lost this Semi Final because of Niels Kristian Iversen, Scoring 2pts at Brandon which led to Peterborough losing by 14, If the gap was around 7 or 8 then i can assure you the track would of been normal.

we went for a gamble, it didnt pay off, Stop moaning, Just imagine being Coventry fans at the start or Ipswitch or Easbourne.

Its been a good year but we fell short, Bring next season on and KB and Hans leading the charge :)