British Speedway Forum
iNikeAguero

Peterborough V Coventry 20/09/10

Interesting to see the criticism of Kenneth Bjerre. He has had a good season, but is not a world beater, but has achieved an average higher than any Brit.

Coventry will remember their number 1 getting 2+1 in KOC Final last year when it mattered.

We do remember it don't we.

You'll also rightly remember the criticism from alot of people.

There is of course very much a different set of circumstances here.

Our skipper was riding a track that it was well known he wasn't that keen about, we can't say that in this situation can we as Kenneth was on his home circuit.

What we can say is that that meeting became the single most important of last season due to the way the season went & that was the source of displeasure alot more the Chris himself.

Kenneth however won't be forgiven this by Panthers fans for a long time i fear & that is very much a shame for the rider & the team.

Our skipper has buried a few demons on that track since then, that is to his credit.

Hopefully Kenneth will be allowed to as well in time.

Edited by colincooke

You are beyond help arn't you,are you sure your obsession with Bjerre isn't in a gay way.

You have a problem with pooft - err I mean Homosexuality, then, FB?

Looking at his posts I have to agree with you ... sometimes it is better to have people THINK your a fool than to post on here as he does & remove all doubt :lol:

You seem to manage it OK as well. Good to hear you'll be rooting for the Bees, you don't have the problem that Fb has, then?

Edited by BigFatDave

Interesting to see the criticism of Kenneth Bjerre. He has had a good season, but is not a world beater, but has achieved an average higher than any Brit.

Coventry will remember their number 1 getting 2+1 in KOC Final last year when it mattered.

And some of us never let it go :lol::P

Back to the meeting, I enjoyed my first visit to the EOES and will certainly be visiting again next season, atmosphere was great on the back straight (although they should put some bins around there to stop all the littering) but the result and meeting obviously contributed a lot to that.

Impressed by both of the Poles but Buczkowski has impressed me most of the season. Good luck in the KOC.

You seem to manage it OK as well. Good to hear you'll be rooting for the Bees, you don't have the problem that Fb has, then?

:lol: Which one takes your fancy the most?

Edited by dirt

Don't you know the faculty rules Bruce!!

Sorry Dave just called you Bruce to keep it simple.

Nothing wrong with banter and micky taking guys but just make sure it doesn't spill over. :)

Now come on guys ... I think its obvious Dirt & BFD are in love ... now you just be careful and make sure you use a condom boys .. will be a nice change from sheep for both of you I suppose :lol:

Wouldn't want to stand in your way, Wolverine.

Hey nothing wrong with a bit of "manlove" between "Dirt & BFD" .. I have an open mind and it saves them ruining a good woman or sheep for someone :lol:

Geez, FF, you've been on the forum for a good five minutes and already you've grasped the basics - if you've got nothing to say, slag off an Aussie or two - always good for a laugh, eh?

Or are you just another seasoned Troll starting up a new account under a different name?

Me ... asif ;) ... just noticed that you and Dirt "stick up" for each other a lot ... I have an open mind about such things as long as its between 2 consenting adults :lol:

Us Aussies always stick up for each other, whoever you are this time, as I'm sure you've 'just noticed'. Incidentally for someone who's just joined you seem to know an awful lot about the in & outs of the forum: I see you're also slagging off Kenneth Bjerre's No 1 fan on here as well; what was the matter with your old forum name by the way? What's with your quote as well - any particular reason why you haven't cited the source? Why is it all in Capitals; don't you know that's a breach of Forum Ettiquette?

I suppose I should feel honoured to gain a new troll, even if it is an old recycled one hiding behind another identity.

Maybe you should keep your pathetic attempts at humour where they belong, behind the boys' toilets of whichever Primary school you're attending.

Edited by BigFatDave

Hey nothing wrong with a bit of "manlove" between "Dirt & BFD" .. I have an open mind and it saves them ruining a good woman or sheep for someone :lol:

Seems you know a lot about it (manlove) ... and I wouldn't put a sheep or 2 past you either.

You must have known your club is up the creek, for you to create a new troll and instantly start the abuse.

Grow UP

Edited by dirt

:lol: Look who's got an obsession! were you waiting all night for that great comeback. :blink:

There you go BFD .. sorted just for you ;)

Give my regards to Dirt :)

Why aren't you in school?

Left school a long long time ago BFD .... but thanks for your concern :)

Pity you didn't grow up.