British Speedway Forum
Mateusz

Tomasz Gollob Scarves

Dear die hard fans of Tomek Gollob :)

In less than 4 weeks our hero is going to be crowned the Individual Speedway World Champion. To commemorate this historical moment I have been thinking about producing a limited edition of special scarves - "Tomasz Gollob - 2010 World Champion".

All scarves would be bilateral, high quality and made according to the beneath project. Side 1 one would be in Polish ("Mistrz Świata 2010"), side 2 would be in English ("2010 World Champion"). The scarves would be distributed by me during the Bydgoszcz Speedway Grand Prix weekend - at Friday's practice and Saturday's event. For those not coming to Bydgoszcz but who would like to buy the scarves, I could prepare parcels and send the stuff by post.

One scarf would cost 25 zl (~ 5 GBP)

Before I order producing the scarves, I would like to know how many people would be interested in purchasing such scarves.

If anyone is interested, please post in this topic (and write the number you would like to buy if you want more than one scarf).

If there seems to be a sufficient demand on such scarfs, I will order producing them :)

Polish/International - Side 1

tg-szal-poland--side-1.jpg

Polish/International - Side 2

tg-szal-poland--side-2.jpg

PS. Especially for all Gollob fans from the beautiful Scotland (who are coming to Bydgoszcz in a really large number :)) I could order producing some even more limited edition of the scarves, including the Scottish flag and emblem - made according the beneath project.

Scottish - Side 1

tg-szal-scotland--side-1.jpg

Scottish - Side 2

tg-szal-scotland--side-2.jpg

PPS. Sorry if you find this topic as spam - I have warned in the topic description! :wink:

Edited by Mateusz

I will be in bydgoszcz for the gp and will buy 4 off you and i know a mate who will want at least 3. Where will you be stood on the Saturday night?

I'll have one from you please Mateusz.Great news that I'll be in Bydgoszcz too.Just hope and pray that I manage to get a ticket tomorrow!

I will be standing/sitting at the backstraight. Closer to time I will think up some sign (a banner or something) so that you could find me there to pick up your scarf/ves and I will obviously write it here (along with my mob phone number sent via PM).

Edited by Mateusz

I'd like two please Mateusz - thanks very much. :)

Mateusz I will buy the "Scottish" one and I will give my money to B52 who will be at Bydgoszcz. I think you know him :wink:

I will buy the same one too and give money to B52 also if ok

Mateusz I will buy the "Scottish" one and I will give my money to B52 who will be at Bydgoszcz. I think you know him :wink:

I will buy the same one too and give money to B52 also if ok

No problem, as long as B52 doesn't mind ;) but I guess he doesn't :)

I'd love to buy one Scottish one please??

I'd like two please Mateusz - thanks very much. :)

I'd love to buy one Scottish one please??

Are both of you coming to Bydgoszcz?

Are both of you coming to Bydgoszcz?

I'm afraid not Mateusz, but i'd happily pay any postage involved so i could get one?

Excellent idea Mateusz! Just sent you a FB msg for 40 Scottish which includes Midnight Lady and Sunrise!

My party has increased to 40 now but I can take no more! It's going to be some party with the Poles n Scots in full flight!