British Speedway Forum
brandonbee48

Polish Playoffs. Sunday . Sept.19th

Darcy Ward will not be the first rider to trip himself up with his bad attitude .. promotors ALWAYS steer clear of trouble riders. Trouble with Ward is he THINKS the sun shines out of his arse ... but it fact its just like what comes out of his mouth .. all hot air :D

Saved for after tonights meeting. B)

Gollob has been an under achiever all his life and hasnt evan won a WC so what the hell are you on about.

Hasn't won a world championship yet. Seems certain to this season.

Aside from that, you're talking about a rider who has won NINETEEN GPs and only two riders (Rickardsson and Crump) can beat that. No one else is even close. I'm not sure anyone else is in double figures. You are also talking about a rider who has led his country to four SWCs as captain, while so far all Darcy Ward has done in the SWC is manufacture hot air as Australia's challenge fell apart.

Hasn't won a world championship yet. Seems certain to this season.

Aside from that, you're talking about a rider who has won NINETEEN GPs and only two riders (Rickardsson and Crump) can beat that. No one else is even close. I'm not sure anyone else is in double figures. You are also talking about a rider who has led his country to four SWCs as captain, while so far all Darcy Ward has done in the SWC is manufacture hot air as Australia's challenge fell apart.

Just sit back relax and watch the development of 'wonderboy' :o

That is good for Ward as he has bigger fish to fry.

Reading the comments about the above story, it says Ward wouldnt be their next year anyway as the juniors have to be Poles.

So why should Ward listen to that stupid looking manager anyway.

Next year Ward will be bought out by a rival team and placed in the main body, or loaned out and chucked into the main body of the team, where he can dominate.

Also Sweeden will be begging for his services and he can name his price.

Is there two Darcy Wards? The one that is quite talented and the one in your mind? :unsure:

Although he doesn't seem the brightest bulb in the light socket, I quite like Darcy Ward as a rider, yet Dirt and his fanboy ramblings makes me like him a little less. Time to take a step back Dirty boy, you may turn everyone against your favourite.

Although he doesn't seem the brightest bulb in the light socket, I quite like Darcy Ward as a rider, yet Dirt and his fanboy ramblings makes me like him a little less. Time to take a step back Dirty boy, you may turn everyone against your favourite.

He will never be loved in Britain and Most were jealous of his skill long before I came along. The majority of this forum turned against him at the 1st opportunity and never looked back. So my opinion wont change that. I find it amusing that some brits call him not a bright spark - yet they dont know him at all. Anyway how many speedway riders were rocket scientists. :lol: and how many would want or try to be. He is young and raw and what you may of heard out of him in a few interviews probably is no indication of his normal persona!

Is it because he didnt light up the Armadump track on his few visits or is it because he single handedly took the trophies from edinburgh, and won Lynn the deserving rewards of a great season.

As I SaiD, nothing to DO with HIM, ALL to do WiTh You.

Amazing how a thread about the Polish relegation play-offs can reduce into a fight about last year's Edinburgh and King's Lynn team, between Darcy's BMF and arch winder-upper Dekker. :lol:

LOL

John D Rockefeller used to say that the chicken was the wisest of creatures, for it only cackles when it's laid an egg.

So TruE

Ward has the ability and he knows it to take it to the next level. *

He Has ThE AbilitY, But With dOrks LIKE DiRt Bending His Ear You HaVe to qUestIon HIS choICE of ADvisOrs

Oh dear another strop causing more problems, such a talented rider, so obviously yet to grow up.

Is there two Darcy Wards? The one that is quite talented and the one in your mind? :unsure:

Must Be.

If he hasnt already.

He will never be loved in Britain and Most were jealous of his skill long before I came along. The majority of this forum turned against him at the 1st opportunity and never looked back. So my opinion wont change that. I find it amusing that some brits call him not a bright spark - yet they dont know him at all. Anyway how many speedway riders were rocket scientists. :lol: and how many would want or try to be. He is young and raw and what you may of heard out of him in a few interviews probably is no indication of his normal persona!

HenCE why YOU DO HIM NO favOurs.

LeT him SPEAK for himSELF and you would be better ADVISED to counsel him that ACTIONS speak louder than FACEBOOK.

"I WOULD HAVE SMOKED HIM IF I HAD MADE THE GATE LOL" could say that for even the worst wobbler in the game.

As I SaiD, nothing to DO with HIM, ALL to do WiTh You.

YoU nnuST hAvE alot of rEALly greAT thINGs to DO with UR TIme DEKKER iF yoUr maIN focus is to lie about a top rider - to try and stir up a fan of his.

He Has ThE AbilitY, But With dOrks LIKE DiRt Bending His Ear You HaVe to qUestIon HIS choICE of ADvisOrs

want some sauce with your CHIP!

Oh dear another strop causing more problems, such a talented rider, so obviously yet to grow up.

LiKE youR so Mature DEKKER LOL and must have a lot of worthwhile things to do with ur time!

Must Be.

If he hasnt already.

HenCE why YOU DO HIM NO favOurs.

Neither Do YOU

LeT him SPEAK for himSELF and you would be better ADVISED to counsel him that ACTIONS speak louder than FACEBOOK.

He does plenty of action you MorON

"I WOULD HAVE SMOKED HIM IF I HAD MADE THE GATE LOL" could say that for even the worst wobbler in the game.

ThAT is Why it is a memorable quote - you can interpret it in different ways. He is not big headed - just straight down the line.

I recOMMend you do something other than Wait for a chance To Dribble negativE Tripe about a rider who you seem to have a fascination over, evan though you cant admit IT. You musT have serioUS proBLems DEKKER "the conspiracy theorist". Seems like you have got your 2nd wind, after your conspiracy theory last year about Ward Sacked. Which was further proof you have problems. If you have NothinG to contribute except jealous winDing up or StalkinG if u LIke, theN folloW a diFFerent sport as u certainly wont be missed Here. YouR inpuT is Non existant and YOU seem TO hyave a problEM with me Making claims thAT waRd is going places IN a hurrY. What is wrong with making predictions. Its called an opinion DEKker. Since you dont seem to have one, or one about anythinG really, just showing your obvious chiP on youR shoulder! Not to mention u are jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets all agree and show Dirt that we all agree with him that Darcy Ward is a fabulos rider and that he is going to go places in a hurry.

What people have a problem with Dirt is you slagging off other riders and team managers etc when Darcy has a bad meeting.

It's obvious you're a passionate guy, but your comments come across as arrogant and offensive to other posters. Please, take it easy and let Darcy do the talking ON TRACK!

He will never be loved in Britain and Most were jealous of his skill long before I came along. The majority of this forum turned against him at the 1st opportunity and never looked back.

I'm not sure if 'loved' is the right word, but Darcy has every chance of becoming a liked and respected rider, if he becomes a top line rider in the years to come (which he's not at the moment, whether you agree or not) with a decent personality to match.

Probably people would have said the same about Jason Crump when he came over at 16 if the Internet had been around then. He was a confident young guy, a little surly sometimes (what's changed :D ), but thse days he seems to be almost liked by everyone. If not liked, certainly well respected.

I genuinely think you do Darcy no favours with the way you come on here and I'm not saying that to wind you up. But it's a free world and you're entitled so say what you like.

Edited by Thischarmingman

I'm not sure if 'loved' is the right word, but Darcy has every chance of becoming a liked and respected rider, if he becomes a top line rider in the years to come (which he's not at the moment, whether you agree or not) with a decent personality to match.

Probably people would have said the same about Jason Crump when he came over at 16 if the Internet had been around then. He was a confident young guy, a little surly sometimes (what's changed :D ), but thse days he seems to be almost liked by everyone. If not liked, certainly well respected.

I genuinely think you do Darcy no favours with the way you come on here and I'm not saying that to wind you up. But it's a free world and you're entitled so say what you like.

Since ive been on here praising Darcy he has just got better! Go back and check my posting history. The quote I have in signature about PLRC was 1-2 weeks before he went out and Won the World Final, so I dont accept i am harming him, and I wouldnt do that. Like he reads anything on this forum.

Since ive been on here praising Darcy he has just got better! Go back and check my posting history. The quote I have in signature about PLRC was 1-2 weeks before he went out and Won the World Final, so I dont accept i am harming him, and I wouldnt do that. Like he reads anything on this forum.

He meant in becoming loved and respected by the fans

recOMMend you do something other than Wait for a chance To Dribble negativE Tripe about a rider who you seem to have a fascination over, evan though you cant admit IT. You musT have serioUS proBLems DEKKER "the conspiracy theorist". Seems like you have got your 2nd wind, after your conspiracy theory last year about Ward Sacked. Which was further proof you have problems. If you have NothinG to contribute except jealous winDing up or StalkinG if u LIke, theN folloW a diFFerent sport as u certainly wont be missed Here. YouR inpuT is Non existant and YOU seem TO hyave a problEM with me Making claims thAT waRd is going places IN a hurrY. What is wrong with making predictions. Its called an opinion DEKker. Since you dont seem to have one, or one about anythinG really, just showing your obvious chiP on youR shoulder! Not to mention u are jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear so many exclamation marks, so many problems Dirt, so much uncouth name calling, have a Tooheys and chill my old mucker, anyway was my point re last year so far off the mark? Were fans at KL seriously questioning why Darcy seemed more interested in Torun than KL, were some dismayed by his attitude and glad to see the back of Darcy Ward and his Flying Circus? Whats you view?

Anyway gratz to someone who has over the years HAS proved to be a great rider, and that's Leigh Adams. One of Swindon and Leszno's greats who destroyed the rabble know as Zielona Gora in front of Mickey Mouse's own pig pen.

Edited by Dekker

Oh dear so many exclamation marks, so many problems Dirt, so much uncouth name calling, have a Tooheys and chill my old mucker, anyway was my point re last year so far off the mark?

Darcy Ward Sacked was the title - so YES you were def wrong.

Were fans at KL seriously questioning why Darcy seemed more interested in Torun than KL,

Why shouldn't he?

were some dismayed by his attitude and glad to see the back of Darcy Ward and his Flying Circus? Whats you view?

Like Id know what a PL teams fans think. I prefer to back the individual, not a team. Because team supporters are just fickle greedy fans who show no loyalty to riders. Id rather stick with a favourite rider than see different ones come and go endlessly! 'flying circus' - I like it.

Anyway gratz to someone who has over the years HAS proved to be a great rider, and that's Leigh Adams. One of Swindon and Leszno's greats who destroyed the rabble know as Zielona Gora in front of Mickey Mouse's own pig pen.

A great Team rider MAYBE' although I dont think he won a EL title, so the jury is still out if he was a GREAT rider or a Good Rider. Mr consistency - but couldnt find another gear and be ruthless enough to win a WC. Anyway I remember watching him lose to Hancock last night as he missed the start, and after that Id seen enough.

Adams looked like he had the easiest style and never got in trouble, so I would argue he should have achieved more than he did.

Anyway Dekker thats my ramble for NOW. TakE It eaSy CoBB.

Darcy Ward Sacked was the title - so YES you were def wrong.

Just;)

Why shouldn't he?

Short Changing the Fans maybe, something Torun have found out, Class riders dont pick and choose when to perform.

were some dismayed by his attitude and glad to see the back of Darcy Ward and his Flying Circus? Whats you view?

Like Id know what a PL teams fans think. I prefer to back the individual, not a team. Because team supporters are just fickle greedy fans who show no loyalty to riders. Id rather stick with a favourite rider than see different ones come and go endlessly! 'flying circus' - I like it.

Ohh so bitter, you have never visibly supported any rider other than chumps since April.

A great Team rider MAYBE' although I dont think he won a EL title, so the jury is still out if he was a GREAT rider or a Good Rider. Mr consistency - but couldnt find another gear and be ruthless enough to win a WC. Anyway I remember watching him lose to Hancock last night as he missed the start, and after that Id seen enough.

Adams looked like he had the easiest style and never got in trouble, so I would argue he should have achieved more than he did.

Re Leigh, yes he did win a EL title or 2. Try to keep UP.

From day 1 it was clear he didn't have the aggression need to be WC but he is still a great.

Edited by Dekker