British Speedway Forum

Curtain down this weekend on an amazing series - possibly one of the best racing-wise we've ever seen. Hopefully no injuries mar this event, and Huey doesn't rain on Tomasz' parade.

Will Bomber secure his top eight spot and out an end to all his naysayers? Sadly even if he wins he'll still get slagged off on here.

Best of Luck to Jason - a worthy defending champion - ten years on the podium is gonna be hard to catch. Best wishes to Chris Holder - time for a well-deserved rest, mate! Hopefully Tai gets a result too; the vertical learning curve's been a bit too much this year but I'm sure he can bounce back.

Roll on some ungodly hour of Sunday Morning! (Darwin Time of course!)

Clear sky, 10-13 degrees in a daytime, 3-4 at night.

It's gonna be cold (as usual in Bydgoszcz in October) but shouldn't rain :)

October weather in Poland can be erratic but somehow Bydgoszcz has been very lucky for the past 12 years. Let's hope 13 will not turn out unlucky in that matter.

As for the meeting... I will keep my fingers crossed for Crumpie and Holder. Jason still can won battle for silver although Bydgoszcz track has never been very good for him. Hampel has usually performed well in Bydgoszcz but without grand final. For Holder Nicki Pedersen is going to be the most difficult opponent. The Dane has usually performed very well in Bydgoszcz (including last year's victory). Jonsson can also join the race for top 8 as he knows the track very well.

As for Gollob... this is most likely his last GP in Bydgoszcz and I am sure he would like to finish it with something spectacular.

Curtain down this weekend on an amazing series - possibly one of the best racing-wise we've ever seen. Hopefully no injuries mar this event, and Huey doesn't rain on Tomasz' parade.

Will Bomber secure his top eight spot and out an end to all his naysayers? Sadly even if he wins he'll still get slagged off on here.

Best of Luck to Jason - a worthy defending champion - ten years on the podium is gonna be hard to catch. Best wishes to Chris Holder - time for a well-deserved rest, mate! Hopefully Tai gets a result too; the vertical learning curve's been a bit too much this year but I'm sure he can bounce back.

We will think of you getting up at the ungodly hour singing from the bottom of our pint pots celabrating another good year still only 9 months and you will be over with us will also have a pint for you on the sunday to salute the great Leigh Adams in his farewell

They are getting the preparations underway at the stadium...

Bydgoszcz Stadium Preparations

http://www.polonia.bydgoszcz.pl/File/BlogPhoto/Big/1/362.jpg

http://www.polonia.bydgoszcz.pl/File/Blog/image/trybuny/trybuny%201.JPG

http://www.polonia.bydgoszcz.pl/File/Blog/image/trybuny/trybuny%204.JPG

Mod Note: PLease DO NOT post large images on the forum - LINKS ONLY as said before

Where do we pick tickets up from?? I have recieved a 'voucher' with a bar code on it, and when payment was recieved I had a email with a 'reciever' number on it and cant work out from google translation what needs taking or doing and where? Why couldnt the extra tickets they put on sale gone through the SGP site?

Where do we pick tickets up from?? I have recieved a 'voucher' with a bar code on it, and when payment was recieved I had a email with a 'reciever' number on it and cant work out from google translation what needs taking or doing and where? Why couldnt the extra tickets they put on sale gone through the SGP site?

Actually it's quite simple. Today I succesfuly received my tickets at the stadium check out but I had to possess my voucher, knew details from mentioned by you mail and also show my ID ( passport). You can do it on Friday 11.00-17.00 or on Saturday 11.00-19.00 in front of the stadium.

Now I haven't received a voucher with any bar code on it!! :blink:Got all confirmation reference numbers,seat numbers etc,but no barcode!!Is it time to panic? :shock:

At the main ticket office of the stadium ("KASY" in Polish) - on the left of the grand stand, just by the stadium main entrance - shouldn't be hard to find :)

Now I haven't received a voucher with any bar code on it!! :blink:Got all confirmation reference numbers,seat numbers etc,but no barcode!!Is it time to panic? :shock:

Log on KupBilet.pl and check on your Order page -> there should be something like a link to your voucher which is generated in PDF once you click on it.

At the main ticket office of the stadium ("KASY" in Polish) - on the left of the grand stand, just by the stadium main entrance - shouldn't be hard to find :)

Log on KupBilet.pl and check on your Order page -> there should be something like a link to your voucher which is generated in PDF once you click on it.

Thanks Mateusz.That's now done and I have what I require(voucher)with barcode! ;)

I just wish you were in tow with us this weekend mate!What a blast that'd be!! :lol:

Don't worry until the Bar closes - then its time to panic!!!!!!!!

PS Did anyone spot the difference in Bongo's triple posting? They all look identical to me, but I've been assured if you spot ten subtle alterations and send them together with your banking details to am email address in Nigeria you'll win $50,000,000:00

Edited by BigFatDave

Don't worry until the Bar closes - then its time to panic!!!!!!!!

PS Did anyone spot the difference in Bongo's triple posting? They all look identical to me, but I've been assured if you spot ten subtle alterations and send them together with your banking details to am email address in Nigeria you'll win $50,000,000:00

LOL :D

Not drunk enough at the moment to find any difference :D

Edited by Mateusz

Lets get this right, Is it a Voucher or a ticket they posted me? It is a coloured embossed (1/3 of an A4 page) sized like you fold a letter in 3 to fit a standard letter envelope and it has barcode, seat number and sektor A on it... I was assuming this is an actual ticket rather than a voucher? :unsure: