British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
I HATE THE RAIN

King's Lynn 2011

Interesting turn of events....certainly Tom isn't consistent enough to be number one, although his form over the final few weeks did improve drastically. If he does end up at no.1 it would have to be with Schrammy and Sanchez in the team to give us good all round strength.

As much as I enjoyed the Nerminator a few seasons back, I don't think he is likely to be the answer either...unless he comes in in a decent average - he would be too much of a risk on a 9 point average. I'd personally rather see Ryan Fisher, of course we loved to boo him as some of his tactics appear a little dubious at times, but he is a showman and character and I'm sure we'd soon warm too him.....then we'd see all the decisions in a different light.... :lol:

Very sad to hear about Doolan leaving the stars always had him down to be back next year!

just quickly put few names together (will do more properly tomorrow) but could have a team like

1. T. Topinka 7.64

2. L. Bjerre 7

3. T. Poole 6.11

4. K. Smith 6.23

5. C. Schramm 6.21

6. C. Kerr 5.47

7. A. Roynon 3.86

=42.52 (not far out) OR 42.35 if you have Eklof instead of Kerr, hope maths is right I need sleep!

no out and out number one but strong middle order and reserves!!!

Edited by justspeedway

Very sad to hear about Doolan leaving the stars always had him down to be back next year!

just quickly put few names together (will do more properly tomorrow) but could have a team like

1. T. Topinka 7.64

2. L. Bjerre 7

3. T. Poole 6.11

4. K. Smith 6.23

5. C. Schramm 6.21

6. C. Kerr 5.47

7. A. Roynon 3.86

=42.52 (not far out) OR 42.35 if you have Eklof instead of Kerr, hope maths is right I need sleep!

no out and out number one but strong middle order and reserves!!!

please please no Kozza in 2011 thats all i ask for .Time for him to move on i have seen enough.

How about this for an idea;

T McGowan 9.09 T Topinka 7.64 L Bjerre 7.00 A Roynon 3.85 S Lambert 3.47 C Schramm 6.23

Which would leave 5.22 for a final rider.

Whats Joel Parsons fitness like after his accident last season??? always went well at the NA when I saw him the last 2 years, think his last 2 visits he scored 26+1 from 13 rides.

How about this for an idea;

T McGowan 9.09 T Topinka 7.64 L Bjerre 7.00 A Roynon 3.85 S Lambert 3.47 C Schramm 6.23

Which would leave 5.22 for a final rider.

That team plus John Oliver would be brilliant :)

Does anyone know what is happening with Christian Henry? he is a Lynn asset and I should imagine come in on a reduced average - if he is wanting to return to speedway that is.

Edited by justspeedway

Does anyone know what is happening with Christian Henry? he is a Lynn asset and I should imagine come in on a reduced average - if he is wanting to return to speedway that is.

No Thanks.

The Number 1 position could be a very interesting situation. From rumours and reports it could be Olly Allen, Rene Bach, Travis McGowan or even a solid team with Topinka at the helm.

Personally i would rather see Olly or Travis at number 1, Rene Bach would be a Good one to have too, as he is sure to have a brilliant season next year..

As for the rest of the team, Topinka, Roynon and Bjerre must be certainties. I'd really like to see Chris Kerr and Taylor Poole added as they both could easily be 2nd heat leaders next season, and as much as i like John Oliver he would be a massive risk. Although I think the Chapmans will try to get Sanchez back. Lambert to take the other reserve birth.

1. Allen/McGowan

2. Poole

3. Bjerre

4. Kerr

5. Topinka

6. Lambert

7. Roynon

I Think we would be well up there :)

Edited by speedy17

Gutted to hear about Doolan :(

With Doolan a definate no for 2011 what about

Topinka 7.64

Bjerre 7.00

Sanchez 6.64

Schramm 6.37

kerr 5.47

Mills 5.12

Roynon 3.95

Comes to 42.19 but is lacking a strong number 1

OR

Bach 9.03/ McGowan 9.09

Bjerre 7.00

Sanchez 6.64

Topinka 7.64

Davies 4.24

Pj Larsen 4.00

Roynon 3.95

would be 42.5 with Bach or swop Pj Larsen with Mallett and have McGowan

Second team for me is not as strong as the first, but i feel the promotion will go for:

Topinka 7.64

Bjerre 7.00

Smith 6.23

Sanchez 6.64

Kerr 5.47

Eklof 5.30

Roynon 3.95

Edited by I HATE THE RAIN

King's Lynn tend to field a team which the majority are assets, I dont see it likely that they will have 4 riders on loan, could be wrong but normally the way its goes, hence I talked about Henry, as looking at the assets list with Doolan leaving we do not have many strong riders left who will ride over here, unless we purchase a new rider/s or get more youngsters.

If we sell Doolan though, we could sign someone like Kerr permanently.

Nice to see Daniel Nermark's name mentioned as Kevin's replacement, but like some others, I can't see it happening...as much as I'd love it to! It'll be sad to see Kevin go, but I wish him well, wherever he may end up :)

If we sell Doolan though, we could sign someone like Kerr permanently.

Or a half decent centre forward for the football team lol

so it was announced last nite at panthers d&d that young bjerre is the latest addition to panthers asset list icon_smile_shock.gif

seeing that we are losing assets all over the place wouldn't mind seeing Austin Novatril signed up, a very talented young yank who will turn 16 just before the season starts