British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
I HATE THE RAIN

King's Lynn 2011

If all clubs are looking at cost cutting, then Sheffield would make the most sense for Doolan to end up. Cheap travelling expenses for a start.

And you heard this where please?

I'd be interested to know where you heard this news as well. If that is indeed the case, I could only hope that we keep Oliver Allen on for next year (though I would much rather have Kevin seeing as his average is lower).

Heard it from one of his former sponsors in the Workington area.

Kevin really should have got rider of the year for 2010, he was the only one to race to his full potential all season.

Along with Darren Mallett most of the time.

Cheers :)

Surely that should be a :cry: smilley ctf.

I think most of us, the club and Doolan all thought he's a cert for 2011. We'll just have to wait and see I suppose

Cheers :)

I think most of us, the club and Doolan all thought he's a cert for 2011. We'll just have to wait and see I suppose

That its, at the end of the day, im taking the word of a sponsor, I cant comment on the working relationship or the ins and outs of contracts between Kevin Doolan and the Kings Lynn Promotion, but the initial thoughts coming through are that they havent reached a deal and Kevin is looking elsewhere, with Workington and Redcar the favs to get him. Who knows, Lynn might go back in with another offer! Just need to wait till its cut and dry with official PRs

There might be another Darcy Ward heading to Norfolk next season, but im afraid Kevin Doolan wont be! I have heard that him and Kings Lynn couldnt reach a deal and he has been looking elsewhere to ride next season. Redcar and Workington are the current favs.

This news must be very recent then, because at the end of season do on Sunday evening he said that he wanted to be back I seem to recall... :unsure:

What will be, will be mate, no point being sad or disappointed. I reckon the 1-7 are already sorted, depending on team average of course.

What will be, will be mate, no point being sad or disappointed. I reckon the 1-7 are already sorted, depending on team average of course.

Thought your lot announced the following year's team in the one go at the end of season dinner/dance thingy .

Thought your lot announced the following year's team in the one go at the end of season dinner/dance thingy .

It's generally the supporters meeting after the BSPA meeting. So, we should know by the first week of December :D

No there's always a fans forum normally December time, and usually the 1-7 is announced to the fans there all at once.

Have to say im quite excited about who the rest of our 1-7 are :)

Its appparently being announced at the Peterboro dinner dance that a teenager has committed his long term future to the Panthers & he will be loaned out to a PL team next season word is its Lasse Bjerre.

It's Linus Sundstrom according to Peterboro fans.

Panic over everyone!

Panic over everyone!

Who was panicking??? :unsure::lol:

Panic over everyone!

I wonder who he is being loaned out to ?

Panic over everyone!

He's on a high average too.

Linus Sundstrom 9.53

Edited by crikeythatsfast