British Speedway Forum

If its snowing or a mud bath my money is on Tony Atkin. I have had severe frost bite several times spectating at the EWR in mid March :lol:

Yes, and after the meeting duffyscouse is going to try and raise a bit of money for the sting fund, to help our riders out when they need it, so your problem is what exactly?

Yes, and after the meeting duffyscouse is going to try and raise a bit of money for the sting fund, to help our riders out when they need it, so your problem is what exactly?

And try and give a little bit off entertainment for the supporters who have travelled some distance and are staying in the area,and yes, the scots are allowed to enter :wink::wink:

And try and give a little bit off entertainment for the supporters who have travelled some distance and are staying in the area,and yes, the scots are allowed to enter :wink::wink:

Try and stop us :D

Try and stop us :D

hahaha,well i guess some fool did take that big wall down didnt they!!! :wink:

you are more than Welcome im sure

just bring a translator tho mate as duffy,who runs the quiz,may have a problem!!! have a safe trip

Oh please tell me you're joking? Atkin Vs Harris? :blink:

He qualified for the meeting, I'm sure he won't be going to run 5 lasts, wether he does is another matter but I'm sure TA will give it a good go. Don't shoot the messenger... :rolleyes:

It was worded that the winner at Telford would be invited to ride in the Ben Fund. Doesn't mean he'll accept. And if he does, so frigging what?

It was worded that the winner at Telford would be invited to ride in the Ben Fund. Doesn't mean he'll accept. And if he does, so frigging what?

Quite right the meeting is there to raise money for fallen riders, if people are going simply for the riders in the line up then that is sad.

Of course everyone wants the best line up possible, but that is not the most important factor, money raising is.

Quite right the meeting is there to raise money for fallen riders, if people are going simply for the riders in the line up then that is sad.

If it's not about the line up/racing why don't we all just stick £25 in an envelope and send it to the SRBF?

Are you telling me the crowd would be as good if it was a NL level meeting?

Of course everyone wants the best line up possible, but that is not the most important factor, money raising is.

Spot on Spinny. I hope Tony does accept his invitation to ride.

If it's not about the line up/racing why don't we all just stick £25 in an envelope and send it to the SRBF?

Are you telling me the crowd would be as good if it was a NL level meeting?

And what does the last line of that post read?

top riders large crowd more money for ben fund end off

Perhaps the riders who don't race here anymore aren't the drawcard they once were, I'd say competative, crowd pleasing riders, large crowd, more money for ben fund, end of ......

Anyways it's not really an appropriate subject for heated discussion so let's just say whoever is in it, bring it on, can't wait to see some racing waheyyyyy

And what does the last line of that post read?

He basically means people are attending this meeting because the rider quality is high, not because it is for the Ben Fund.

The meeting is a great idea.

But if a Ben Fund meeting was held in, say, July, with NL and lower PL riders filling the field, I would be stunned if even half the amount of fans turned out to watch the meeting.

The meeting is well supported because it is the opening of the new season with a top class field.