British Speedway Forum
Scorpion1

Scunthorpe Saints 2011

Who would you have in your Saints Team for 2011???

Easy Peasy, a team full of Scunny Assets.

Steve Worrall

Richie Worrall

Ash Birks

Gary Irving

Adam Wrathall

Byron Bekker

Luke Chessell or Scott Richardson

In all fairness I possibly opt for Luke rather than Scott. Scott's been around Scunny for years now, he's promised alot over the years but has never quite managed go up a notch. Maybe he'd benefit from a year elsewhere? He rides Stoke pretty well..? Would prefer Richard Franklin over either of these two, is going out on loan again?

I'd like to see Byron given another chance to resurrect his Scunny career. He'd add a bit of steel and his experience should benefit some of the younger lads.

Edited by Albert

Who would you have in your Saints Team for 2011???

I'd go along with Alberts selection of our own Scunny assets.....Would love to see Byron being given a chance in the Saints.....he proved to be an excellent rider for Weymouth. Would also like to see Richard Franklin back.....looking forward to watching these youngsters this year, last year was a learning curve this year they will GO GO GOOOOOOOOO!!!!.....Up the Saints!

i dont think the saints should use bryon the idea of the saints is 2 find new blood bryon has found his level . we have some good up and comming lads in the saints next season we should b up near the top of the league also ithink birks will probley get some premier league rides next year along with the worrall twins and irving .

id settle for that team - tho some new blood may surface between then and now at the amateur meetings

I know 1 confirmed signing for the saints but I can not reveal the rider. Sorry. Not ridden for them in the past tho. :wink:

Edited by steven101

Is it you :D

It's not him its his twin brother :D

It's not him its his twin brother :D

Oh no! Please tell me there's not another one of him! :P

Noo i quit last year :wink: keep up :(:blink:

Sorry dude wasn't aware :(

I know 1 confirmed signing for the saints but I can not reveal the rider. Sorry. Not ridden for them in the past tho. :wink:

An inspired signing by the mighty saints i think

so why bother putting that you know anything if your cannot reveal :blink: rarther pointless saying anything in the first place