British Speedway Forum
Scorpion1

Scunthorpe Saints 2011

Hi

If anyone has a contact number for Stuart Parnaby could you please PM it to me.

Thanks

Nikko

Number sent by PM.

All the best

Laurence

Thanks mate, Happy New Year

Great to see Gary Irving returning to the saints again for 2011,love watching Gary round the EWR,nice start to team building

Scunny just maybe the team to beat this year if the improvement continues from 2010

Can we assume that the Saints line-up will be;

Gary Irving

Ashley Birks

Steve Worrall

Richie Worral

+ 3 or 4 others ?

I would like to see;

B. Bekker

A. Birks

G. Irving

A. Wrathall

S. Worrall

R. Worrall

The (rider know as the cream)

L. Chessell.

All our own riders.....got to be good for the riders and our club reputation! :D

Having said all that I have complete faith in S. Parnaby, he certainly knows what he's doing with the youngsters. Plus team average will have a say in it I suppose. Really looking forward to watching the Saints this year.Whatever the team. I think we'll be up there challanging this year!

wouldnt use becker saints team is 2 bring new riders through becker has found his level dont see him getting any better

When I made my last post I knew the first person to answer would be a member off the unofficial forum ( home of supporters who delight in knocking the confidence out of riders )how long will it take the rest of the mob (the anti Byron brigade to join in? ) Maybe Byron has found a level, he rode well last year for Weymouth. We used Benji last year. no difference! We are talking Nation league and not prem.

Byyron didn't get the nickname 'Mr Commitment' for nothing...

Hopefully bridges weren't burnt when Byron left. The inclusion of Bryon would certainly get my support ;)

wouldnt use becker saints team is 2 bring new riders through becker has found his level dont see him getting any better

Any chance of a , or even a . or maybe a ?.........

Would be good to include someone like Bekker,although the team is there for development,previous seasons team have show scunnys tendency to use a no1 and reading "big stu" in the comic this week indicates theres no change there,Paul Cooper as an alternative to Bekker anyone?

All teams in nl need a top man and bekker is one on and of track, he is always ready to help the other lads in the team and would be welcome in most nl teams i would think.

Paul Cooper would be a great choice for No. 1.

Good for Paul so he could regain match fitness after his injury and put himself in the shope window for when the Premier League teams are looking to make team changes.

Good for the Saints to have such a committed and experienced leader to help bring on the youngsters

:approve:

I would like to see;

B. Bekker

A. Birks

G. Irving

A. Wrathall

S. Worrall

R. Worrall

The (rider know as the cream)

L. Chessell.

All our own riders.....got to be good for the riders and our club reputation! :D

Having said all that I have complete faith in S. Parnaby, he certainly knows what he's doing with the youngsters. Plus team average will have a say in it I suppose. Really looking forward to watching the Saints this year.Whatever the team. I think we'll be up there challanging this year!

That's a very useful looking outfit and an absolute vindication of Rob Godfrey's decision to run an NL side.