British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

YELLOW! :o The Fleas colours are yellow and black...the real Gold and Black team have had NO arguements with anyone in blue! ;)

Black and gold , gold and black . who's the best team on the track B.E.E.S bees . chant from more than fifty years ago . you added a bit of red and we added a bit of white to create a difference .

I did . but not for the reason Steve o is trying to infer , what I really said was by KL allowing themselves to be enticed into the elite league , they weakened the bargaining position of Cov and P.boro thats a fact . but that's just about the only fact anyone knows , those who seek to brand Sandhu And Frost as Bully boys can't or better still do not want to see that they could equally have been bullied by the actions of another couple of Promoters. I don't think standing up for what you believe makes anyone a bully . otherwise all the people who stood against Hitler could be considered bullys. TBH if sandhu completely caved in and went back cap in hand , it would not alter the opinion of a certain section of supporters . because that opinion was formed when we came from nowhere to win the playoffs .

Sandhu isn't standing up for what he believes in,he is trying to bully a democratically voted on association into barring the rule changes because they don't suit him.

YELLOW! :o The Fleas colours are yellow and black...the real Gold and Black team have had NO arguements with anyone in blue! ;)

well cant arguw with them, they always give you a good thrashing, no argument there!

Black and gold , gold and black . who's the best team on the track B.E.E.S bees . chant from more than fifty years ago . you added a bit of red and we added a bit of white to create a difference .

Oh reeeallly.... Coventry Bees Wiki! :P

:lol:

BBC local radio has just annouced on their 1.30 Sports news,that the Bees are BACK in the Elite league.Official confirmation expected within next 24 hours. :lol:

Sandhu isn't standing up for what he believes in,he is trying to bully a democratically voted on association into barring the rule changes because they don't suit him.

and the Bspa are bullying sandhu into running with rules that he see as not fair to him. we don't live under a dictatorship in this country and he has every right to take whatever course of action he thinks to overturn any decisions he does not agree with as a member of that democratic association.

BBC local radio has just annouced on their 1.30 Sports news,that the Bees are BACK in the Elite league.Official confirmation expected within next 24 hours. :lol:

If true (and great news if it is) there's a few fools on here who'll be gutted.

The BSPA are not bullying anybody,they have set out the rules that are to be employed and you either accept them or leave the association,they decided to leave and now they are crawling back.

Lately we dropped the Gold a little bit , but we still have a trophy cabinet full of it , Gold looks cheap and tacky . wiki pages are written by just anybody. you could have written that for all i know

If true (and great news if it is) there's a few fools on here who'll be gutted.

Well they have just repeated the news on the main news at 2pm,so unless their information is wrong,which I very much doubt,then yes they are BACK. :lol:

The BSPA are not bullying anybody,they have set out the rules that are to be employed and you either accept them or leave the association,they decided to leave and now they are crawling back.

well you know all the details of this agreement and presumably all the details of what caused the problem in the first place , because you know that they came come crawling back . so don't keep us in suspence any longer. lets hear all th gory details . come to think of it why did'nt you tell all weeks back would have saved hundresd of pages of debate , we could all have just taken everything you told us on board

Since when was wikipedia full of fact?

It wasn't that long ago Wikipedia was claiming that Kenny Carter was British Champion after he had died. Anyone can edit a wikipedia page.

You told me yesterday that the BSPA and the Cov promotion were meeting yesterday.....and you said something along the lines of do you think they are meeting to swap cake recipes.

Be truthful now.

Yes, but I made no mention of a press release. In fairness, I just read on here that they were having a meeting, so assume it had come from somewhere official but it seems that amy not be the case. There's been enough little bits of info and suggestions that there probably has been some sort of meeting.

Well given no `official` notice of the meeting (other than a newspaper comment) it remains to be seen if all of this is true.

If the same source (the newspaper) knows all the answers its make both the BSPA and Coventry official sites farcial for not letting the SPEEDWAY world know first.

All the talk seems to be coming from the Cov side, ill believe it when i see it tho.

However, i hope to god it proves true.

Lately we dropped the Gold a little bit , but we still have a trophy cabinet full of it , Gold looks cheap and tacky . wiki pages are written by just anybody. you could have written that for all i know

So what you're actually saying is you USED to be gold and black but now you're not! :wink: I rest my case... :approve:

when all this started there were a couple of regular posters , who said coventry would be coming to the tapes in 2011 in the elite league , and that they would not get drawn into debate about it. does anyone remember who they were ?, because they should now step forward and take a bow .