British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

i hope they repeat it at 15:00 listening to cov & warwick now, jesus its awful!

the triuth will come out soon then, if ther are any changes then it wiull be somewhat obvious who is in the wrong, but no doubt it will be still classed as bullying,

if there are no rule changes then indeed some deep questions will need to be asked about the present regime.

you see we are not that gulible, we had no choice but to support, who can afford to buy coventry and the land?

i suspect it will either be shamek on a 4 with a 41 point limit

or no changes, we can then all see who has buckled

Good news if true :)

However, I await the formal announcement. If Coventry have doffed their caps and pleaded to come back on the terms agreed at the AGM then that is the end of the matter as far as I am concerned. If, however, the BSPA have made any changes to the rules to accommodate them then I will be less than happy!

Good news if true :)

However, I await the formal announcement. If Coventry have doffed their caps and pleaded to come back on the terms agreed at the AGM then that is the end of the matter as far as I am concerned. If, however, the BSPA have made any changes to the rules to accommodate them then I will be less than happy!

Except that with speedway's ridiculous and endless tinkering with rules to suit one party or another it's only putting the genie back in the bottle.

the truth will come out soon then, if ther are any changes then it wiull be somewhat obvious who is in the wrong, but no doubt it will be still classed as bullying,

Not necessarily, only through a judicial process would we truly determine who was in the wrong, unless of course Coventry have buckled completely. If Coventry have gained leverage for their return that could just be because the BSPA lacked the will or the resources to take up the legal challenge.

That is why this should have been allowed to run its course.

Edited by ladyluck

Good, as the truth often hurts. :approve:

Yep sorry we keep forgetting you had a front row seat at the AGM,and were privy to all the discussion at the meeting,and of course also attended the pre-agm meetings. :rolleyes:

If true (and great news if it is) there's a few fools on here who'll be gutted.

Too True :wink:

How many fans can confirm this news is true.

stay put forever listening to the radio now, will let you know after 3pm hopefully!

the things i do listening to this drivel.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh no its wham!

stay put forever listening to the radio now, will let you know after 3pm hopefully!

the things i do listening to this drivel.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh no its wham!

The mystery voice is Stuart Hall

We should start a radio cov thread.

Not necessarily, only through a judicial process would we truly determine who was in the wrong, unless of course Coventry have buckled completely. If Coventry have gained leverage for their return that could just be because the BSPA lacked the will or the resources to take up the legal challenge.

That is why this should have been allowed to run its course.

it will only cost resource if you lose....................

The mystery voice is Stuart Hall

We should start a radio cov thread.

yes its bloomin obvious they must be all thick!

it will only cost resource if you lose....................

Yes, you could be awarded costs if you win, but in the meantime you have to cough over to keep the case, which could be very long, going and you might not even be awarded costs after the final judgement in your favour.

Or Starman, Steve O, Stevebrum, EW etc.....

Err, can you state where ive ever said that Cov WONT come back to the EL??? :rolleyes:

Im glad they have - always said they should be in.

Just think the actions of there promotion is not acceptable.

That is a very different thing.

Before people start bitching, why don't we wait for confirmation of Coventrys acceptance to the EL and find out what changes (if any) have been made. Only then can people start laughing at some of the claims people have made (though most grown ups would move on).

Fair and sensible point.

When facts start emerging can we see whos rumour starting was near (or wide) of the truth.

How many fans can confirm this news is true.

None..

its confirmed when the BSPA announce it.