British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

Good to see that the BSPA seeing sense and backing down to Sandu ,with his legal case so strong i guess they had no choice .

Are you taking the p*** ?? :lol:

Jesus christ i give up.:blink:

For goodness sake read it ALL rather than pick the bits that suit most. Mediation or Legal redress is what it says.

That means, IF THE BSPA DON'T MEDIATE THEN THE COURTS IS THE ONLY OPTION.

Thankfully the lawyers of the BSPA appear to have advised them correctly as they know they would be on to a loser in the courts.

No. You are now trying to bend the argument you lost. You said the BSPA asked for mediation. That is a lie. Sandhu asked for mediation as proved in the link I gave. He knew that without it there would be no speedway at Brandon in 2011.

No. You are now trying to bend the argument you lost. You said the BSPA asked for mediation. That is a lie. Sandhu asked for mediation as proved in the link I gave. He knew that without it there would be no speedway at Brandon in 2011.

Steve,

See ladyluck's post

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=59785&view=findpost&p=1852524

Or will you conveniently ignore it as it doesn't support your current spat with Colin.

I just wish you two could take your spat off the forum until either of you have something either new constructive to post.

ATB

Dave

Some Coventry ( and Peterborough by the look of it) thkink that the whole rules made at the AGM are going to be scrapped. That couldn't be further from the turth.

Teams are already building to 40. That cannot change because the makeup of the riders already signed by some teams might have been very different. Plus it was voted in democratically.

The PL/EL conversion won't change simply because again many teams have and are building to this rule.

The one above 8 rule again shouldn't change. But we will see if it is true that Coventry signed Andersen and Harris and are determined to keep them both. If this is true Coventry are a total disgrace to the sport. Especially when it is well known that at least one other club is struggling to sign a number one.

The Pawlicki manipulation shouldn't change because they manipulated beyond all reasonable behaviour.

So where does Coventry threaten the BSPA? They want 45 points? They can't have it. Other clubs voted against it simple as that. If they bully the BSPA to change to 45 points while every other club builds to 40, what would that do to the league in 2011? Make it a total joke. Teams should turn up at Brandon with 7 PL 6 pointers as a silent protest for the season.

They want the conversion rate returned to 50%? Too late teams are building within the 60% rule. PL clubs won't vote it out because riders such as Gjedde have already been signed. They simply won't get a vote in their favour.

The one above 8 rule? Well it could be changed but how do you think the Coventry Bees would be viewed by the remaining 9 clubs and their fans, when possibly two clubs go without a single number one rider?

The Pawlicki average manipulation could be overlooked, but I know of several promoters who would be up in arms if he was allowed in on a 4.

If Coventry get any of these rules changed to their favour, never again will they be trusted or looked on favourably. Bully boy tactics backed with wealth might win the fight but in the long term they will b=never win the war, and scars will run very deep with many a promoter after all this.

Just my opinion of course.

Steve,

See ladyluck's post

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=59785&view=findpost&p=1852524

Or will you conveniently ignore it as it doesn't support your current spat with Colin.

I just wish you two could take your spat off the forum until either of you have something either new constructive to post.

ATB

Dave

I have nothing more to say on the subject. I proved my point and have moved on.

Steve,

See ladyluck's post

ATB

Dave

I've just read it.

Sandhu offered the BSPA mediation. The BSPA didn't go to Sandhu.

This backs up SS.

Edited by crazy jack

Steve,

See ladyluck's post

ATB

Dave

I've held back Dave as I figured you were busy over Xmas but I must confess surprise that you have not (as yet anyway!) produced the statistical data appertaining to this particular spat between Messrs Shovlar & Cooke e.g.

a. How many posts each of them has made on the thread

b. Respective averages in relation to posts per day on the subject

c. Increase/decrease in average posts per day by each since thread started

d. biggest daily rise / fall in number of posts per page by each over pages 1 to 30 inclusive and subsequently pages 31 to 60 inclusive.....

etc., etc. etc! :wink::P

Edited by Bryn

How on earth would you know if someone on here had a idea or not ? as you don't know who they are :rolleyes: Stop being so stupid .

Because in my experience the people who know things dont post them :rolleyes: .

If you are seriously suggesting that hundreds of people know whats going on including many on here then i will treat your post with the contempt it deserves.

I know SEVERAL people in the know and have read NOTHING from them in opinions - so your suggestion is clearly flawed.

Ill leave you and several others thinking you believing you know whats been happening. :rolleyes:

Personally - ill wait for a TRUTHFUL release from the official sources.

I've held back Dave as I figured you were busy over Xmas but I must confess surprise that you have not (as yet anyway!) produced the statistical data appertaining to this particular spat between Messrs Shovlar & Cooke e.g.

a. How many posts each of them has made on the thread

b. Respective averages in relation to posts per day on the subject

c. Increase/decrease in average posts per day by each since thread started

d. biggest daily rise / fall in number of posts per page by each over pages 1 to 30 inclusive and subsequently pages 31 to 60 inclusive.....

etc., etc. etc! :wink::P

have you taken into account that one or both may have deliberately reduced the number of posts made over the last few days in order to get their average posts per day down. increasing their posts per day might mean they cant get a forum place next season.

please god lets get them posting

I've held back Dave as I figured you were busy over Xmas but I must confess surprise that you have not (as yet anyway!) produced the statistical data appertaining to this particular spat between Messrs Shovlar & Cooke e.g............

......etc., etc. etc! :wink::P

Hi Taffmeister,

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I only produce stats for things that are relevant and/or interesting! :D

ATB

Dave

Please supply evidence to back up this statement.

Why should CC change the habits of a lifetime?

Why should CC change the habits of a lifetime?

Tonight I clearly proved CC was talking garbage. If he is saying he is right, then he is calling Sandhu a liar.

Tonight I clearly proved CC was talking garbage. If he is saying he is right, then he is calling Sandhu a liar.

Well done you, I bet you feel really proud! Now if you two could refrain from posting your personal spat on the forum then it would be much appreciated, no one else cares who is right or wrong.