British Speedway Forum

Anyone travelling down to Poole from Kent with a seat going spare in their vehicle? If so would very much appreciate it if you could please PM me.

Bryn

My favorite British rider , great fighter never gave up it seemed to me like he was one of the most popular and liked Brits with Polish fans.

Fingers crossed it's a good meeting.. superb cause, and great to see riders travelling over to help Loramski.

got my loram dvd through the post today :D

gutted im 4 hours from poole and have work to go to, dam that pesky work!! Nevermind, iv got my dvd and many great memories of the legend that is Mark Loram :wink:

Lets hope the current forecast goes awry and the meeting can go ahead. I hope they don't try and run it in the wet. Rather re-arrasnge and get a bigger crowd. Fingers crossed the wet stuff stays away.

Anyone travelling down to Poole from Kent with a seat going spare in their vehicle? If so would very much appreciate it if you could please PM me.

Bryn

You know I would help if I was that way....for a bottle or 2!!!!Hope you get fixed up!

Mark is and will be for many years one of the best ambassadors for Speedway not only here in the UK but worldwide!A good clean rider with a great deal of fans...I know it will be a good turn out for him..fans & riders alike....looking forward to it!And he's such a sweetie!!lol :D

Latest weather report is for the band of rain to move through in the morning to hopefully leave a dry late afternoon and evening. Fingers crossed.

Just reminding / informing people that the gates are due to open earlier tomorrow night (Weds) - (6.00pm was mentioned)

The FMX UK Motorcycle team will be performing at 7.00pm as pre meeting entertainment and that promises to be amazing.

Really disappointed in a way.

I will be there to say goodbye to an absolute legend and the reason I love speedway, however 14 riders?

I can't stand testimonials/farewells meetings that have teams. I've got no affinity to either team so I don't care who wins.

Means there is no atmosphere at all.

Who's traveling the furthest to Marks meeting ?, My son & I are going from Barnsley S.Yorkshire, great fans of Mark from when he rode for Bradford in 1997, My son was only eight at the time but Mark has remained his favourite rider ever since. Just hope the rain stays away, cant afford another trip & overnight stay.

Who's traveling the furthest to Marks meeting ?, My son & I are going from Barnsley S.Yorkshire, great fans of Mark from when he rode for Bradford in 1997, My son was only eight at the time but Mark has remained his favourite rider ever since. Just hope the rain stays away, cant afford another trip & overnight stay.

Ah the good old days of Bradford!! :) Remember when they revealed the line up at the hotel for the new team and Mark was there all quiet and shy and hardly spoke a word. Little did I know how amazing rider he was and how a great inspiration he is. By far the greatest rider I have ever watched, but that is just me being very one sided!!!

got my loram dvd through the post today :D

gutted im 4 hours from poole and have work to go to, dam that pesky work!! Nevermind, iv got my dvd and many great memories of the legend that is Mark Loram :wink:

Take a sicky mate, just make a dam good excuss. Turn your mobile off and head for poole.

How the weather report changes in the space of a day. The forecast rain now looks to have disappeared to leave a dry overcast day! The big guy upstairs must be a Loramski fan!

Rain due to arrive after 10 pm so we are good to go! I am in Exeter all day but should get there before the start of the meeting. Save me a seat!