British Speedway Forum

Just had my tickets delivered £115.00 each ouch.

Easy jet out of Gatwick £50.00

Really looking forward to this has anyone who has been got any tips or sensible advise

Just had my tickets delivered £115.00 each ouch.

Easy jet out of Gatwick £50.00

Really looking forward to this has anyone who has been got any tips or sensible advise

Take plenty of Danish Krones with you-you will need them !

flying out Sat-also from Gatwick.we always catch the s-train to Nordhavn,the road opposite the station leads straight to Parken stadium.Last year we found a steak house Rio Bravo that serves food until 4am.Have always enjoyed the Copenhagen GP

Edited by racers and royals

4 of us flying over from Stansted on Fri morning for this one. 2 of us (me included) have not done this GP before so will be nice to tick another one off the list. Staying near Osterport station which seems to be a 10-15 min walk from stadium and not too far from the city centre either. Also going to Terenzano and Gorzow this year.

Due to our son not being able to attend the Copenhagen gp i now have an adult ticket for sale

Block C7

Row 17

Seat 106

cost 370 DKK plus booking fee and service charge but only want £40

Does anyone know the start time for The Danish GP?

Sky Sports has it at 2pm... Sky Sports Site

& The SGP site has it at 7pm local time... SGP Site

Denmark are an hour ahead of the UK, but even taking that into account, someone is wrong!

Great stuff for Mikkel :approve:

a trip to the waterfront is ok. There is a small boat port, with bars either side, that is pretty busy. Take the sightseeing barge on a tour to kill some time.

you can also get a train to Sweden from the main station in Copenhagen. The trip takes about an hour. Malmo has a busy square near the station but the beer is even more expensive over there.

the cheapest beer was in the stadium but that did mean loads of drunks by the end of the gp so the atmosphere wasn't that friendly on the exit roads

hope you like sausages, a van on every corner, and have plenty of money as Denmark isn't cheap.

good gp so you should have a nice weekend

Great stuff for Mikkel :approve:

So he's your favourite then? There's so many Mikkels and Jensens and all that, that I got so confused and asked Michael Jepsen Jensen how it feels to do so well in the U21's in his first year... :rofl:

But regarding the WC pick, this proves that Red Bull rules the world of speedway. Jepsen Jensen was dropped because he's on Mad Croc... :rolleyes::lol:

Surprising choice but it should be great experience for the lad. I see it hasn't stopped people complaining about Ward not being selected, why was anyone expecting him to be in a round where the home country has more than enough good riders themselves, I don't know.

So he's your favourite then? There's so many Mikkels and Jensens and all that, that I got so confused and asked Michael Jepsen Jensen how it feels to do so well in the U21's in his first year... :rofl:

But regarding the WC pick, this proves that Red Bull rules the world of speedway. Jepsen Jensen was dropped because he's on Mad Croc... :rolleyes::lol:

Ha ha.The two Mikkel's(Michelsen + B.Jensen) have been my favourites for a few years now.If you had taken notice of any of my Danish 80cc posts, you might have known that :P .Along with Rene Bach,Kevin Wölbert,Nicolai Klindt and a few others ;) I guess you have to feel slightly sorry for the likes of Kenni Arendt Larsen and Nicolai as they are certainly further up in the standings at the moment.But will they go much further,i guess is the question the selector(s) have asked.Mikkel B seems to be the one prospect at the moment who i can see getting to the top.Sadly,Mikkel M hasn't quite taken to 500cc the way he did to 80cc,but there is still time

Edited by iris123

Ha ha.The two Mikkel's(Michelsen + B.Jensen) have been my favourites for a few years now.If you had taken notice of any of my Danish 80cc posts, you might have known that :P .Along with Rene Bach,Kevin Wölbert,Nicolai Klindt and a few others ;) I guess you have to feel slightly sorry for the likes of Kenni Arendt Larsen and Nicolai as they are certainly further up in the standings at the moment.But will they go much further,i guess is the question the selector(s) have asked.Mikkel B seems to be the one prospect at the moment who i can see getting to the top.Sadly,Mikkel M hasn't quite taken to 500cc the way he did to 80cc,but there is still time

I remember the one report you did from YTG when the two MM's dropped practically no points all week until the rerun in the final between the two... Seeing 3 Mikkels in one meeting and trying to remember which is which would have made Mike Patricks head spin just as much. :wink:

I remember the one report you did from YTG when the two MM's dropped practically no points all week until the rerun in the final between the two... Seeing 3 Mikkels in one meeting and trying to remember which is which would have made Mike Patricks head spin just as much. :wink:

Yes.The one year Mikkel B was excluded by Jim Lawrence(i think) for going over the white line,when if i remeber rightly i had photo evidence that he didn't.I was only talking to him(well both Mikkels) about that again this year.Think he would have been Champ if he wasn't excluded there.Mybe my memory is playing up again though

What does Korneliussen have to do to get a WC? He has been flying this year in the UK. On a track like that, he would definately give the likes of Lindback, Laguta and even Janusz K a good race and score a good 4 or 5. Jensen wont score a point.

Terrible decision once again.