British Speedway Forum
heathen79

Nl Agm Outcomes 25/1/11

What leagues are they, montie? You must know more about Aussie Speedway than I do, that's for sure.

Rumour's come out of the NL AGM, not the Bumper Fun Book for Bigotted Brits.

Exactley my point Dave!!!!!!!

has it ever occured to you that the "bumper fun book" was consulted in the AGM

Exactley my point Dave!!!!!!!

has it ever occured to you that the "bumper fun book" was consulted in the AGM

Nothing surprises me about Little Englanders, Cuz.

A disconcerting rumour Downunder that there'll be no Commonwealth Riders in NL in 2011. If so it's a victory for the Little Englander/anti-Speedway Brigade and opens up more spots for superannuated Poms who can't cut it in PL I suppose.

In fairness, the Aussies didn't help themselves this winter by making things hard for the Boocock lads.

A disconcerting rumour Downunder that there'll be no Commonwealth Riders in NL in 2011. If so it's a victory for the Little Englander/anti-Speedway Brigade and opens up more spots for superannuated Poms who can't cut it in PL I suppose.

Well i did read yesterday that Camo Heeps is heading for the NL.So if this is wrong then the NL are losing out on the chance to see a good young prospect who can only help put bums on seats.And every promotions needs a few more of those along with helping the young Brits.Without paying customers there will be no NL teams to help anyone out

In fairness, the Aussies didn't help themselves this winter by making things hard for the Boocock lads.

You of all people should know that that whole episode was down to one nepotistic Official with a chip on his shoulder and an axe to grind against Marcus personally, and because he was in a position of authority he was able to hamstring Marcus's project. We call it MA Queensland, and we have to put up with it, but hopefully not for much longer: reform candidates will be running for the MA Qld Speedway committee this coming AGM.

In the Aussie Upcoming dates thread I've mentioned the planned 2011/2012 Australia - England Under 21 Speedway Tests, which will be held anywhere BUT Queensland. Any Anzac Tests in Pomgolia this season?

Well i did read yesterday that Camo Heeps is heading for the NL.

He's a ripper, Iris - but you'd have seen him in Denmark, so you should know.

Well i did read yesterday that Camo Heeps is heading for the NL.So if this is wrong then the NL are losing out on the chance to see a good young prospect who can only help put bums on seats.And every promotions needs a few more of those along with helping the young Brits.Without paying customers there will be no NL teams to help anyone out

Does Camo Heeps have uk parentage somehwere down the line?or uk passport,if he has i believe that racing in the NL wont be a problem for the lad

Does Camo Heeps have uk parentage somehwere down the line?or uk passport,if he has i believe that racing in the NL wont be a problem for the lad

And if so, fingers crossed he is heading to Stoke!

And if so, fingers crossed he is heading to Stoke!

If he is coming over hope its too us if we are running, if not then hopefully to the potters.

The Hornets ARE running are they not...!

We haven't had official confirmation one would assume that it is the case. But id like to see it in black & white.

Nothing surprises me about Little Englanders, Cuz.

If your sources at right in thinking now Aussies etc are not in the NDL this year maybe a few other things were in the minds of the BAPA this year

1:with a couple of teams closing,team places would be limited so acted to protect place for British yougsters

2:to avoid situations like the Tyson Nelson affair last year

3:to prevent uncertainty in the league like last year where Mark Jones and Micky Dyer were included when many said they shouldnt have been and in previous years take Taylor Poole for example,didnt he ride for the Tigers starting on a 3,but yet came into PL on a 5???????

4:riders leaving before the season ends and happened to Buxton and Newport last year

examples like this could[and some will say should have]thrown the league into mayhem,with riders being removed and points taken away which no one wants to see

The BSPA or who ever has to take some blame for this situation maybe,as last year they gave permision to Len Silver to use Tyson Nelson,everyone seemed to know the day before that he shouldnt have ridden as it turned out other NL promotions had tried to use him,yet they allowed it,then had to take his points off the lad as well as valuable away points for Rye House

Maybe just maybe,having only British riders in the league,these situations wont happen again

Its now to to the riders who maybe given a chance in the NL to take it!!!good luck

If your sources at right in thinking now Aussies etc are not in the NDL this year maybe a few other things were in the minds of the BAPA this year

1:with a couple of teams closing,team places would be limited so acted to protect place for British yougsters

2:to avoid situations like the Tyson Nelson affair last year

3:to prevent uncertainty in the league like last year where Mark Jones and Micky Dyer were included when many said they shouldnt have been and in previous years take Taylor Poole for example,didnt he ride for the Tigers starting on a 3,but yet came into PL on a 5???????

4:riders leaving before the season ends and happened to Buxton and Newport last year

examples like this could[and some will say should have]thrown the league into mayhem,with riders being removed and points taken away which no one wants to see

The BSPA or who ever has to take some blame for this situation maybe,as last year they gave permision to Len Silver to use Tyson Nelson,everyone seemed to know the day before that he shouldnt have ridden as it turned out other NL promotions had tried to use him,yet they allowed it,then had to take his points off the lad as well as valuable away points for Rye House

Maybe just maybe,having only British riders in the league,these situations wont happen again

Its now to to the riders who maybe given a chance in the NL to take it!!!good luck

What's the NDL?

1/. Looks like 10 teams - that's seventy spots plus in my reckoning. That's a lot of riders to find, eh?

2/. Already ancient history.

3/. Who's this "many said they shouldnt have been" - are they on the management of the NL or the relevant clubs, or just people flapping their gums on here?

4/. What happened to Buxton? They Won, didn't they, and Newport came second. What are you on about?

"examples like this could[and some will say should have]thrown the league into mayhem," - but they didn't, did they? More Gum Flapping.

Whatever happens let's hope a few more folks get their backsides Trackside otherwise there won't be any NL to support.

So we are back to that rubbish of "Brits are rubbish because of Johnny Foreigner", how dare they, you know they don't even speak proper English these odd people.....

BNPers........

So we are back to that rubbish of how dare they, you know they don't even speak proper English these odd people.....

BNPers........

Stone the flamin' Crows! Fair Dinkum, icypole, you're spot on! Two countries separated by a common language.