British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Fen Tigers Return

Thanks for the postitive comments so far.

What do you think of the new logo?

Regards

Nikko

Great site (take note one or two Elite teams).

Fantastic logo.

Well done !!!!!!!

Have to say had a quick look on my mobile earlier & its great.

Nicely designed good job :)

The new website looks really good ! plus the news about another signing will happen this Saturday.... good news...

Edited by Damon

All is looking extremely postive!

Really looking forward to Saturday evening and catching up

With everyone!

Excellent Web Site, shame Dudley aren't racing in the NL this season!

Have i missed something?

Excellent Web Site, shame Dudley aren't racing in the NL this season!

Should be sorted very soon :wink:

Cameron Heeps signed on a 3pt average at reserve for the Fen Tigers. Announced at Fen Tigers forum tonight.

Excellent turn out last night at Fans Forum and all seems very positive for the new season ahead,we should ALL now get behind the new promotion and what has gone on in the past is exactly that, its in the past and that is where it should stay. I for one am really looking forward to the new season. Would have been nice to have been informed as to whom the new Team Manager is...... go on be a devil and identify yourself.

K.K.

Excellent turn out last night at Fans Forum and all seems very positive for the new season ahead,we should ALL now get behind the new promotion and what has gone on in the past is exactly that, its in the past and that is where it should stay. I for one am really looking forward to the new season. Would have been nice to have been informed as to whom the new Team Manager is...... go on be a devil and identify yourself.

K.K.

Chris Louis went up to Glasgow with Alun Rossiter last weekend so I reckon he's a shoe in for the job :wink::P

K.K.

I thought Kevin Jolly said they were still working on trying to persuade Mildenhall's most legendary rider to take up the post :approve: Fingers crossed they suceed!

I thought Kevin Jolly said they were still working on trying to persuade Mildenhall's most legendary rider to take up the post :approve: Fingers crossed they suceed!

I think Armo is riding for Dudley this year :wink: