British Speedway Forum
Main Man

Prince Of Wales Trophy At Newport

Never mind who wins --it will be great speedway under lights on a Saturday night --can't wait!"! :P

Never mind who wins --it will be great speedway under lights on a Saturday night --can't wait!"! :P

It will can't wait :approve:

Jason Doyle has had to withdraw from the POW Trophy tomorrow. A BIG thank you to Swedish International Daniel Nermark of Birmingham for stepping in at short notice to replace Jason......another true racer in the line-up!!

Gutted that Doyle won't be riding tomorrow. I love watching that guy. I also love watching Nermark though and don't get to see him as often anymore. Great replacement.

Have seen a lot of posters up lately about the circus that is going to be at the stadium!

I thought young Mallet was a regular??? :wink:

Why did jason withdraw? Good luck to nermark tomorrow :) will be a good meeting whoever wins!!

Thik back 2 years ago. Crashed out and left Poole in a mess. I'm guessing with Darcy Ward already being injured that Matt Ford is taking no risks.

Why did jason withdraw? Good luck to nermark tomorrow :) will be a good meeting whoever wins!!

Doyle looks like he is guesting in place of Chris Neath at Rye House tomorrow night. :unsure:

No Laurence I'd rather have Nermark

My nana is a big Jason Doyle fan and i'm driving from Bristol to give her a lift to this meeting.