British Speedway Forum

Again, another opportunity to get Simon Stead in the field and bang, nothing. It's a bit of a joke giving it to Hart who is doing nothing at PL level, let alone a British final. Dear o'dear BSPA.

BSPA are a joke. In fact i would go as far to say they are mindless idiots who cannot run anything properly.

See Bomber and Scott are due to meet in heat 20 !

The draw is always fixed in these meetings, and testimonials etc, so that the most likely winners face each other in the last race. But of a joke really, but there you go!

---------------------------

Just posted on the other thread but will repeat my top three prediction.

Nicholls

Harris

Barker

OK the racecard is available as of NOW.

You can directly download it from the top of the following page.

BASIC MiniMax Racecard 2011 BRITISH FINAL

Anybody not far from the track at the moment? The weather ok?

The radar i access isn't showing any biblical type downpours within the next two and a half hours. Plus, at the moment, the forecast is ok for this evening.

The draw is always fixed in these meetings, and testimonials etc, so that the most likely winners face each other in the last race. But of a joke really, but there you go!

Many moons ago a British League best pairs had the red-hot favourites paired against each other in the last heat. I recall that Collins/Morton was one pair, don't recollect the other. The charge of "fix" was levelled against the home promoter, whose reply has always (to me, at any rate) had the ring of veracity: "That's how they came out of the ashtray."

This must be the worst line-up in the history of British finals. Just goes to show, British speedway is at an all time low :( Personally Im not bothered who wins it, none of the field are world class and would be useless (just like Harris this season :( ) featuring in any GPs.

Aljack My bet is you dont care who wins it as long as its not your own Ipswich rider, Hart. :lol:

Aljack My bet is you dont care who wins it as long as its not your own Ipswich rider, Hart. :lol:

Well 'semion' if Hart wins this meeting :rofl: I will donate all my savings (10p) to the Hart foundation :rolleyes:

As far as who will actually win the meeting who knows, so many average riders and riders off form it could be a premier rider enough of them taking part ;)

Anybody not far from the track at the moment? The weather ok?

Me. Yes, it's fine.

Many moons ago a British League best pairs had the red-hot favourites paired against each other in the last heat. I recall that Collins/Morton was one pair, don't recollect the other. The charge of "fix" was levelled against the home promoter, whose reply has always (to me, at any rate) had the ring of veracity: "That's how they came out of the ashtray."

Pah, I don't buy it. It's a hell of a coincidence that the last race is 'always' the one that matters most.

Harris

Barker

Nicholls

Kennett

Who are all assets of which team ? :lol::lol:

Regards. Alan.