British Speedway Forum

You grabbed Holder from Poole for next season then :lol:

And you told me you knew nothing about football :rofl:

All this talk of mud banks it's just a ploy to sell merchandise

Lions wellingtons available from the portakabin £25 :rolleyes:

Best get some more Wellies in by the looks of the Weather ,

Best get some more Wellies in by the looks of the Weather ,
0.11 inches of rain forecast

At least 20 minutes sunshine in every daylight hour.

Showers from 2pm but not more than 0.02 inches in any hour.

IF that forecast (from a historically very accurate source) is right it will NOT stop speedway at Leicester.

Meetings have gone ahead in the last month at Leicester when there has been more than 4 times as much rain as that. :-)

Be positive, if that's possible on a Leicester related post :-)

0.11 inches of rain forecast

At least 20 minutes sunshine in every daylight hour.

Showers from 2pm but not more than 0.02 inches in any hour.

IF that forecast (from a historically very accurate source) is right it will NOT stop speedway at Leicester.

Meetings have gone ahead in the last month at Leicester when there has been more than 4 times as much rain as that. :-)

Be positive, if that's possible on a Leicester related post :-)

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/7days.asp?zipcode=leicester

This is the one I read ,the one that someone else posted , and I managed to read it without red and yellow spectacles on , so wind your neck in If thats possinble for you on a leicester related post .

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/7days.asp?zipcode=leicester

This is the one I read ,the one that someone else posted , and I managed to read it without red and yellow spectacles on , so wind your neck in If thats possinble for you on a leicester related post .

Just looked at the link you said Speedi and it says 2.5 millimetres of rain Sunday which is 0.09 inches, which is even less than the 0.11 inches of rain I said.

HaHaHaHa, for the first time ever, Speedibee is more positive about something than I am, LMFAO.

Why is Speedibee so Leicester obsessed? The Bees haven't rode the Lions in proper competition since 1983 - that's a bit of a while to hold a grudge. :wink:

Four years on since Oxford met Swindon and I'm already starting to go soft. I'm actually almost starting to feel sorry for the Robins this season. Only almost though, and then I start chuckling instead. :P

All the best

Rob

Just looked at the link you said Speedi and it says 2.5 millimetres of rain Sunday which is 0.09 inches, which is even less than the 0.11 inches of rain I said.

HaHaHaHa, for the first time ever, Speedibee is more positive about something than I am, LMFAO.

If you use the professional weather site XC Weather you will see that they are only forecasting 1.2mm at about 7.00pm after slight rain for a couple of hours earlier. Always best to look at about 3 sites and average their forecasts.

Four years on and I'm already starting to go soft. I'm actually almost starting to feel sorry for the Robins this season. Only almost though, and then I start chuckling instead. :P

All the best

Rob

I'm impressed, what you on. :shock::lol:

Edited by Tsunami

Got to feel for some of the teams and their injuries and it seems to be getting worse by the day.

Got to feel for anyone going.

The tracks utter rubbish and getting in and out and parking isnt straight forward either

The tracks utter rubbish and getting in and out and parking isnt straight forward either

I went to Peterborough once for the Fours, it was a dustbowl and apart from one or two races it was 32 strung out heats, the car park was basically just a field and I seem to remember that barring the grandstand there wasn't much else in the way of facilities either.

The track is improving by the week, just ask the Newport supporters who said how much they enjoyed the meeting last weekend, with plenty of passing.

Thecar park is ok to get in. If you wait ten minutes before returning to your car car, you should be able to drive out with ease. I park on it every week with no problem.

Why is Speedibee so Leicester obsessed? The Bees haven't rode the Lions in proper competition since 1983 - that's a bit of a while to hold a grudge. :wink:

Four years on since Oxford met Swindon and I'm already starting to go soft. I'm actually almost starting to feel sorry for the Robins this season. Only almost though, and then I start chuckling instead. :P

All the best

Rob

What the hell has it got to do with you . another sad article , I had a joke with bornagain lion about some wellies . and out of the woodwork come a couple of pathetic specimins ,ranting about obsesions and negatitvity , get a life both of you .

What the hell has it got to do with you . another sad article , I had a joke with bornagain lion about some wellies . and out of the woodwork come a couple of pathetic specimins ,ranting about obsesions and negatitvity , get a life both of you .

There's only one pathetic speciman, ranting about obsessions and negativity and it's you. No argument. :rofl:

BTW, Both Rob and I are just as entitled to make genuine comments on this thread as you, unfortunately you don't take that opportunity. :angry:

There's only one pathetic speciman, ranting about obsessions and negativity and it's you. No argument. :rofl:

BTW, Both Rob and I are just as entitled to make genuine comments on this thread as you, unfortunately you don't take that opportunity. :angry:

I wondered how long it would take you to crawl out from under your rock , trolling leicester threads again looking for something that has nothing to do with you to stick your nose into .You included yourself on the list of pathetic specimins when the comment was a reply to ABC1 and lucifer sam , however you hold yourself in such high regard that you can only assume that anyone would take enough notice of anything you post to actually consider responding to it , I;m sure both lucifer sam and Abc1 can defend themselves from anything I post without the need of any assistance from you , so off you trot to another thread and find someone to post your assumptions about who may care enough about what you think to waste the time arguing with you .

Edited by speedibee

I wondered how long it would take you to crawl out from under your rock , trolling leicester threads again looking for something that has nothing to do with you to stick your nose into .

:lol: :lol: Fellow troll.

The track is improving by the week, just ask the Newport supporters who said how much they enjoyed the meeting last weekend, with plenty of passing.

Thecar park is ok to get in. If you wait ten minutes before returning to your car car, you should be able to drive out with ease. I park on it every week with no problem.

It does seem to be getting better. There was some genuine passing in the Newport match, I wouldn't say plenty, but it was ok. Heat 15 was superb by any track's standards.

I'm looking forward to Sunday to see how the racing will be. Will the generally higher standard of all the riders make the racing better or worse? One thing's for sure though, it'll be muddy on the spectators' side of the fence regardless of how much work they do to make the track raceable.