British Speedway Forum

3rd heat he hadnt turned his fuel switch on, anyone at the meeting would of noticed he stopped on the 3rd bend and then suddenly started going again and completed the rest of the race so its no suprise that he went out on that bike again for the 4th heat. I was standing at the 1st bend and after the 3rd heat with the fuel problems he came in and threw something at his mechanics for that mistake.

Oh yes we certainly noticed what we thought was a fuel prob, perhaps Kenneth ought to check himself instead of relying on those in the pits!!

Well done Poole, by far the best pair on the night. Not much team riding on display....quite the opposite in fact. Batchelor definitely at fault he semi-final, he just turned onto Rory who rode very well last night. Bees were poorer than I expected and how unlucky was Bjerre! :lol:

In summary, congratulations Poole!

Did anyone notice that this meeting employed the use of the "unique scoring system" ? - thankfully the commentators did mention it..... maybe more than once !! :rolleyes:

Curiously, at the start of the broadcast I was sure I heard SirShoutalot use the "three points for a win, etc" line.

Ha ha, we all want him back soon. Kenni is great too, he was so funny on the parade truck last week talking about Nicki :P

Yeah Jacques i loved that and told him i loved his comment about Nicki. He knows Nicki is not my fav Dane. He knows who the fav two are lol :)

Spoke to a close source near Bjerre and he told me that the bike had a internal gremlin and he didn't want to use the Elite League bike.

Congratulations to Poole tonight on a very fine win.

Very disapointed with the Lynn performance tonight really thought we had a chance of winning this.But apparently recent history dosen't favour the home side in the pairs.

Two gripes really when i entered the turnstiles some members of the BSPA were standing there like they owned the place.And i heard one say to some disabled people this is a Bspa event not a King's Lynn event and turned them around and told them to sort it with the office.It was just the way they said it to the poor people.Maybe i am being petty,maybe something was wrong but there is a right and a wrong way to talk to people.

Second thing was Mr Holder while your are a class rider did you have to take a p*ss in the corner of the pits,in view of many people when the toilets are just around the corner :nono:

Niels did the exact same thing when poole where the visitors on Good Friday. He went between the two pits in full view of all the fans looking over the poole pits. So would suggest you rethink what you have stated and get your facts straight

If KB has a disastrous first GP, which I predict he will, will that put to bed all the rumours about last night?

Talking of Bjerre and putting to bed, KKS seems to have disappeared of late.

Well,it didnt look to bad to me so what do you say now???

Niels did the exact same thing when poole where the visitors on Good Friday. He went between the two pits in full view of all the fans looking over the poole pits. So would suggest you rethink what you have stated and get your facts straight

What facts do i need to get straight? :unsure:.I was merely stating what i saw at the pairs.I do not normally stand on that bend,but for the pairs i did.So my facts are straight because i know what i saw.

If KB has a disastrous first GP, which I predict he will, will that put to bed all the rumours about last night?

Talking of Bjerre and putting to bed, KKS seems to have disappeared of late.

Go and have a look at the Poole forum he/she is all over it

What facts do i need to get straight? :unsure:.I was merely stating what i saw at the pairs.I do not normally stand on that bend,but for the pairs i did.So my facts are straight because i know what i saw.

And i know what i saw.They obviously follow the home teams example.Enough said

Riders have been doing that for years, its nothing new. And certainly not something to start bickering about. I suggest that if it offends people then a complaint to da management would be the best course of action.

Riders have been doing that for years, its nothing new. And certainly not something to start bickering about. I suggest that if it offends people then a complaint to da management would be the best course of action.

Not something to bicker about.Is it the norm then to take a pee with kids watching.I would think most people would say something if it was foreign worker taking a pee up a tree or something.

I'm not being funny Bagpuss but the toilets are only around the corner,it's not like there a million miles away.

It's just men being lazy! Even worse when a home rider does it though, they have no excuses!

Its called ambition, pity your own promotion didn't have any then all speedway fans especially your own would not off lost a great club.

Where did I say anything about ambition or lack of??? I said that there was no gallantry in Watt 'dropping out'. As for Readings situation, it is down to a lack of stadium that we are no longer running and nowt to do with ambition. Get your facts right before commenting on something you clearly know nothing about :rolleyes: