AUS

Holder

Watt

Ward

Schlein

Batchelor

Proctor

Doyle

Looks like Coventry assets plus guests vs Poole assets plus guests! What a waste of time.

Looks like Coventry assets plus guests vs Poole assets plus guests! What a waste of time.

Largely because we are 2 of the only teams willing to purchase any assets. :rolleyes:

Who the hell else would you have put in?! That's Britains most in form 7 (excluding Richardson) at the moment. The only possible exception is Stead, who there is a good chance wouldn't want the extra meetings at the minute anyway.

Take it you're not going then? :unsure: How about Friday? Team news on Lakeside Hammers' Official website.

For Lakeside Friday ;

GB

Harris (Capt)

Woffinden

Kennet

Bridger

King

Barker

Mear.

Oz

Holder

Watt

Doyle

Schlein

Shields

Batchelor

Proctor

Strange that Nichols is not in the team at Lakeside. It is one of his favourite tracks and he rides it as well, if not better than anyone in either side. All the GB quad usually go well at Lakeside except Danny King. Very odd that he should be in the side instead of Nichols but if Nichols is not available then surely Robbo has a better claim to a place, currently averaging 6.57 (not including bonus points) on his home track he seems a much better bet than Danny King who has never done much at Arena.

Strange also that Darcy only gets in at Poole for Oz and Adam Shields only gets in at Lakeside while Ty Proctor who seems to be pretty ineffective at both tracks gets the nod for both meetings.

The form book says that the Aussies are a bit stronger but most of them tend to be a bit erratic at Lakeside so the result is far from a forgone conclusion. Bridger and Barker are both capable of very good scores at Arena and if they can each string four decent starts together it could be a very interesting match.

I notice the usual forum suspects have started their moaning and groaning already (see torpointfanatic 22's post above) but the weather forecast is looking good and people don't like it they can stay away but personally a warm summer evening against the Old Enemy sounds great to me. Bring it on !

For Lakeside Friday ;

GB

Harris (Capt)

Woffinden

Kennet

Bridger

King

Barker

Mear.

Oz

Holder

Watt

Doyle

Schlein

Shields

Batchelor

Proctor

Strange that Nichols is not in the team at Lakeside. It is one of his favourite tracks and he rides it as well, if not better than anyone in either side. All the GB quad usually go well at Lakeside except Danny King. Very odd that he should be in the side instead of Nichols but if Nichols is not available then surely Robbo has a better claim to a place, currently averaging 6.57 (not including bonus points) on his home track he seems a much better bet than Danny King who has never done much at Arena.

Strange also that Darcy only gets in at Poole for Oz and Adam Shields only gets in at Lakeside while Ty Proctor who seems to be pretty ineffective at both tracks gets the nod for both meetings.

The form book says that the Aussies are a bit stronger but most of them tend to be a bit erratic at Lakeside so the result is far from a forgone conclusion. Bridger and Barker are both capable of very good scores at Arena and if they can each string four decent starts together it could be a very interesting match.

I notice the usual forum suspects have started their moaning and groaning already (see torpointfanatic 22's post above) but the weather forecast is looking good and people don't like it they can stay away but personally a warm summer evening against the Old Enemy sounds great to me. Bring it on !

Also strange that Ben Barker has been selected for Friday when Plymouth are riding against Glasgow the same evening.

Also strange that Ben Barker has been selected for Friday when Plymouth are riding against Glasgow the same evening.

Plymouth have a Vissing in as guest for Barker on Friday.

Will there be Updates for this?

Go OZ!

For Lakeside Friday ;

Strange that Nichols is not in the team at Lakeside. It is one of his favourite tracks and he rides it as well, if not better than anyone in either side. All the GB quad usually go well at Lakeside except Danny King.

Are you REALLY including Bomber in that, in his own admission, he doesn't get on with Purfleet Raceway

Can't believe there is no mention on either BSPA or Poole website.

Big meeting with strong lineups but it is pretty hard to find any info.

What's the riding order?

What's the meeting format?

Are 6&7's reserves like in league meetings?

What about jokers? Allowed or not?

Shame BSPA can't provide any sort of preview for fans around the world. :(

Is there anyone going to the meeting At Poole tonight who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

What's the meeting format? Same as league?

I imagine it's the tried & tested test match formula of 18 heats, with three pairings each meeting twice, with the reserve not having any programmed rides but able to come in at any point.

All the best

Rob

I imagine it's the tried & tested test match formula of 18 heats, with three pairings each meeting twice, with the reserve not having any programmed rides but able to come in at any point.

All the best

Rob

I think it's more likely to follow the normal League Racing format, but can't find the information anywhere

I think it's more likely to follow the normal League Racing format, but can't find the information anywhere

BSPA should have promoted such big meeting with at least some detailed preview but they don't give a damn sh.t. :(