British Speedway Forum

Can anyone tell me the line up for the world under 21 meeting in Croatia please, or at least point me in the direction of finding it..... :unsure:

many thanks

Just as important....will there be a livestream from Gorican or just live updates? Not sure if it was only Slovenia or Gorican,but have some vague memory of Gorican having livestreams for important meetings! :unsure:

Just as important....will there be a livestream from Gorican or just live updates? Not sure if it was only Slovenia or Gorican,but have some vague memory of Gorican having livestreams for important meetings! :unsure:

Not sure if there will be any livestream because it is not so important meeting but I am almost 100% that sportowefakty will have live updates.

Not sure if there will be any livestream because it is not so important meeting but I am almost 100% that sportowefakty will have live updates.

I know a Kasper Lykke Nielsen fan who will be disappointed that there is no livestream.Maybe it was Krskro that had livestreams for non GP meetings.Sure it was one track in that area that was experimenting with such things.Sportowefakty it is then

Good luck to Przemyslaw Pawlicki! Hope he gets through this meeting without any incidents :)

I know a Kasper Lykke Nielsen fan who will be disappointed that there is no livestream.Maybe it was Krskro that had livestreams for non GP meetings.Sure it was one track in that area that was experimenting with such things.Sportowefakty it is then

Don`t know who you mean as the Kasper Lykke Nielsen fan ... :rolleyes:

BTW you can follow a liveupdate from Malmö here: MALMÖ

Tonight liveupdate from Gorican 19.00: GORICAN

Thank you for this. WHAT a nice stadium and cool website. "The world (of Speedway) is rapidly changin"- Bob Dylan :lol:

Regards. Alan.

Result Malmö:

1. Simon Gustafsson 3-3-3-3-3 = 15

2. Linus Sundström 3-2-2-3-3 = 13

3. Michael Jepsen Jensen 2-2-3-2-3 = 12

4. Kim Nilsson 1-3-1-3-2 = 10

5. Mikkel B. Jensen 3-1-2-2-2 = 10

6. Ludvig Lindgren 2-2-3-1-1 = 9+3

---------------------------

7. Kalle Katajisto 1-3-3-1-1 = 9+2

---------------------------

8. Jonas B. Andersen 0-3-R-3-R = 6