British Speedway Forum
robert72

Cardiff Gp 2011 Entertainment

Still no news as to who is on? normally announced by now whoever it is my money is on Wagner

:o Strewth!

Had enough of him on the T.V. :lol:

Take a peep.....maybe they could be there the week before for a practise session.....wouldn't be the worse entertainment before the Gp!!

On 2nd July 2011, Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium will shake to the foundations as over 100 dirt bikes, quad bikes, snowmobiles, mini motobikes and Harley Davidsons roar into life in the biggest and most spectacular Freestyle Motocross event seen in the UK.

For the first time ever the very best riders in the world and most famous teams in FMX, Metal Mulisha and Crusty Demons, will join forces with the Harley Davidson Freestyle Stunt Team to create Extreme Freestylers - a shock and awe show described as ‘Cirque Du Soleil meets Jackass on motorbikes’.

:o Strewth!

Had enough of him on the T.V. :lol:

When I saw Wagner mentioned I thought that it would be a bit strange but, as I happen to like Wagner, thought better than the entertainment of late. It was only earlier today that someone showed me YouTube clip of "Wagner" that I understood that it was not the playing of "The Ring Cycle" that was referred to.

Sincerely hope that it is NOT the XFactor, or whatever it is, person.

The upside of Cardiff for me is that everything's so handy - the railway station; my hotel; the Walkabout and the Stadium are all within 5 minutes walk - heaven on a stick! The pre-match entertainment is in the Pub

Agree with all of that, especially Walkabout :cheers:

Edited by Shadders

Agree with all of that, especially Walkabout :cheers:

sounds like fun, so what time do we meet up :wink:

The Navy Display would have been good, if it had been the full on "over walls/across chasms" display. Sadly it wasn't. The abseilng was interesting but didn't work having them drop just on the start line.

I've always thought that a good tie in would be motorcross or bmx stunt riding. and PLEASE god no more So you think that britain has got the x-factor rubbish

sounds like fun, so what time do we meet up :wink:

From 11 am........ After a decent spoons breakkie!!

From 11 am........ After a decent spoons breakkie!!

I'll go the Dingo's breakfast - a Snake's Hiss and a good look round! :rofl: Off to the Butchers in Cardiff Market for home-made Pork Pies - OOOOOOOOOOH!! :approve:

My money is definitely on Jedward :D

I know its sounds unbelievable for 2 talentless people but i think jedward would demand too much money now, possiby wagnor.

the pubs are ok for the drinkers, not great for families with young kids or those who dont drink, yes the main entertaiment is the racing but sadly you can watch the racing on sky, cardiff needs that something else to get people off there sofas and buy a ticket.

I hav'nt bought tickets yet as i am undecided about going or watching it on sky, entertainment could swing it, i enjoyed tony hadley,bonnie tyler,stunt bikes but also the mini speedway riders. Last year was shocking.

this is not a mickey take,honest,but are there people who dont drink.how do you get thru life :drink: how can you have kids and not drink.i thought it was part of the deal :wink:

suzi quattro has been the best entertainment yet singing wise and the daredevil motorbikes a couple of years ago were pretty good as well

Edited by bruno

It could be Joe Elderberry he`ll be quite cheep now .