British Speedway Forum
robert72

Cardiff Gp 2011 Entertainment

She is a good singer. It's just her mannerisms and the way she talks that drives me mad. :lol:

She is a good singer. It's just her mannerisms and the way she talks that drives me mad. :lol:

Agree she is a good singer, but not even runner-up on X-Factor and doing Iceland adverts now....

she will be destroyed by the airhorns,she doesnt seem strong enough having seen her at butlins to perform at a speedway event like cardiff? Hope she proves me wrong as she seems a lovely person, i would much prefer the old timers like suzi q , bonnie tyler,tony hadley quality there than an x factor non winner.

she will be destroyed by the airhorns,she doesnt seem strong enough having seen her at butlins to perform at a speedway event like cardiff? Hope she proves me wrong as she seems a lovely person, i would much prefer the old timers like suzi q , bonnie tyler,tony hadley quality there than an x factor non winner.

Me to Suzi Q takes me back to memories of my younger days at Shielfield in the 70's :wink: :wink:

She's a fantastic singer and for me should have won X-factor that year.

I may be on my own but I am well pleased.

Not massively fussed to be honest as I usually miss it whilst in the queue for a programme. As the stadium is only just over half full, I can never understand why the queues are so ridiculously long for a programme. Surely by know they would know that more than a couple programme outlet points are required. Think the long queue is an even bigger slap in the face to the public after the joke of the programme price.

Not massively fussed to be honest as I usually miss it whilst in the queue for a programme. As the stadium is only just over half full, I can never understand why the queues are so ridiculously long for a programme. Surely by know they would know that more than a couple programme outlet points are required. Think the long queue is an even bigger slap in the face to the public after the joke of the programme price.

But similarly, surely you should know that programmes are available to purchase all day from the several official merchandise stands around the stadium?

She's a fantastic singer and for me should have won X-factor that year.

I may be on my own but I am well pleased.

should be good :lol: much better than last year. will put me feet up and sing along with a glass a wine while i look at the programme b4 the main event starts. :drink:

But similarly, surely you should know that programmes are available to purchase all day from the several official merchandise stands around the stadium?

Just what I was thinking. And if the programme price is insulting, he could print his own.

She did fine at the Cup Final, she only did the one song and the National Anthem. I am not convinced we need pre match entertainment though. Parade, racing, trophies, fireworks, home...... Spot on

Is the fan park thingy on again this year ?

Yup it sure is ..starts at 11 on St Mary street...see thread in forum already :party:

should be good :lol: much better than last year. will put me feet up and sing along with a glass a wine while i look at the programme b4 the main event starts. :drink:

My mates son is her boyfriend, guess who's on the blag?!!!!