British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Allsvenskan Live On The Net

Congrats to Smederna-should be a good final.Meet again for the Polish final on sat-maybe someone could do a race-card we can fill in.

My computer skills are not up to that i'm afraid.. Perhaps Manchester Paul or Danish Webmaster will come to the rescue. Join you Saturday and go and see now how the rubbish non-Bees are doing :lol:

Regards. Alan.

next weeks fixtures:

Thursday 19.00 Rospiggarna-Smederna at Hallstavik

Friday 19.00 (at the earliest) Smederna-Rospiggarna at Eskilstuna.

next weeks fixtures:

Thursday 19.00 Rospiggarna-Smederna at Hallstavik

Friday 19.00 (at the earliest) Smederna-Rospiggarna at Eskilstuna.

What is AJ going to do- ride on Thursday only(GP practice on Friday)?

What is AJ going to do- ride on Thursday only(GP practice on Friday)?

AJ will ride at home thursday but will not be able to take part in the FINAL at ESKILSTUNA FUNKY FRIDAY next week cause He will be at Vojens for the practice which is a shame because We will have Him in TUNA:(

Now Ludde Lindgren and Simon Gustafsson will came in next funky friday and the pigg-team will be a little weaker but not so weaker anyway!!

LET THE FUNKY FRIDAY COME:) :drink:

AJ will ride at home thursday but will not be able to take part in the FINAL at ESKILSTUNA FUNKY FRIDAY next week cause He will be at Vojens for the practice which is a shame because We will have Him in TUNA:(

Now Ludde Lindgren and Simon Gustafsson will came in next funky friday and the pigg-team will be a little weaker but not so weaker anyway!!

LET THE FUNKY FRIDAY COME:) :drink:

What about Zorro and Kenni L then? Will Kolodziej ride in Vojens or will MZZ take his place once more?

Edited by Ghostwalker

What about Zorro and Kenni L then? Will Kolodziej ride in Vojens or will MZZ take his place once more?

In this writing moment both Zorro and Larsen will be in SMEDERNA for the Final but much can happen in 6 days of SPEEDWAY!!

In this writing moment both Zorro and Larsen will be in SMEDERNA for the Final but much can happen in 6 days of SPEEDWAY!!

Kalle Katajisto is scheduled to ride for Edinburgh next Wednesday & Friday also.

Edited by cyclone

teams are out for Thursdays's meeting:

svemo.se/Grenar/Speedway/Allsvenskan/

Rospiggarna

Lagledare: Mikael Teurnberg

Nr Förare Lagkapten Gäst Född Utländsk Ing. snitt Löp. snitt Licens

1 Kauko Nieminen Ja 2,219 2,250 -

2 Kalle Katajisto Ja 1,110 1,125 -

3 Kim Nilsson 19900204 1,738 1,962 Junior

4 Jari Mäkinen Ja 0,500 1,104 -

5 Andreas Jonsson Ja Ja 19800903 3,454 2,804 Senior

6 Timo Lahti Ja 1,297 1,000 -

7 David Hillborg 19860430 0,840 1,040 Senior

Ikaros Smederna

Lagledare: Jimmy Jansson, Stefan Jarl

Nr Förare Lagkapten Gäst Född Utländsk Ing. snitt Löp. snitt Licens

1 Thomas H Jonasson Ja 19881127 1,179 2,159 Senior

2 Henrik Karlsson 19900912 1,292 1,000 Junior

3 Magnus Zetterström Ja Ja 19711209 2,531 2,184 Senior

4 Linus Eklöf 19890303 1,558 1,611 Senior

5 Kenni Larsen Ja 2,334 1,932 -

6 Daniel Gunnestad Ja 1,087 0,879 -

7 Daniel Henderson

I reckon we can win!!! :lol: Alan. Pres. Smederna USA Fan Club :t:

i dont think we will see THJ though.

Was anything said last night on the broadcast? I came in late with the stream and missed his first ride when he retired. By the glimpses of him in the pits he didn't even look well let alone ride well. His crash was right up there with Peter Swiderski's as the worst of the season. Perhaps he would be better off getting himself fit and well again. But then he is a speedway rider! I'm sure you will keep us informed. All the best. Alan.

i dont think we will see THJ though.

From his website- google translated.

mas evening was anything but painless, he took on Sunday the decision to run this super important match. Något som kanske var lite förhastat. Something that maybe was a bit premature. Som Tomas själv sa i depån efter första heatet, där det blev ett stopp direkt efter start. As Thomas himself said in the pits after the first heat, where it became a stop immediately after starting. – Det funkar någorlunda att köra men det gör ordentligt ont när jag startar och slår av. - It works more or less to run but it does properly hurts when I turn on and turn off.

Det blev tre heat för Tomas denna kväll som började med ett stopp direkt vid start. There were three heats for Thomas this evening that began with a stop directly at startup.

Han följde upp med en etta och avlutade med en nolla. He followed up with a one and concluded with a zero. s, 1, 0. s, 1, 0. Han blev borttoppad i det fjärde och Tomas kväll var till ända! He was topped off in the fourth and Tomas evening was over!

Jag pratade med Tomas efteråt och han sa: I talked to Tomas and afterwards he said:

- ja det här sög hårt, jag trodde jag skulle känna mej bättre på cykeln än vad jag gjorde. - Yes this sucked hard, I thought I would know me better on the bike than I did. Tomas fortsätter. Thomas continues. – Jag började känna mej dum med tanke på att vi kunde missat slutspel och jag säger jag är fit for fight. - I began to feel myself stupid, given that we could miss playoff game and I say I am fit for fight. Efter två heat kunde jag knappt hålla i cykeln… Skönt att vi klarade i alla fall. After two heats, I could barely keep the bike ... glad we did anyhow. Tomas avlutar. Tomas spent liquor. – Nu blir det att försöka vila och sedan känna efter i slutet på veckan igen. - Now it's trying to rest and then feel after the end of the week again.

So you are probably correct. We shall see. Alan.