British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Allsvenskan Live On The Net

I cant get anything

worked fine for me. 6-6 after two heats. now more of a slideshow

Edited by Ghostwalker

Go Mikkel B.......want Smederna to win,but i have been watching Mikkel since he was about 12 :approve:

worked fine for me. 6-6 after two heats. now more of a slideshow

Same for me.Went altogether just at the start of heat 3.Now like you say -a slideshow.Just speeded up again.fingers crossed

Same for me.Went altogether just at the start of heat 3.Now like you say -a slideshow.Just speeded up again.fingers crossed

Can't get anything here, same as last week. My computer needs a tune-up from Gollob's mechanics! :lol: Enjoy folks. Alan.

Can't get anything here, same as last week. My computer needs a tune-up from Gollob's mechanics! :lol: Enjoy folks. Alan.

If you keep trying you might get connected-if its any consulation the music is up to its normal standard !

They were lined up at the tapes as the stream went.got it back just as they were riding back to the pits.Now got a great stream of the tractors going round.Bet your bottom dollar that is goes when the next heat starts :nono::P

Holy moly- I,ve got it-yippee! Alan. :lol::lol::cheers:

If you keep trying you might get connected-if its any consulation the music is up to its normal standard !

yep sounds like the current song is AC/DC :D

btw Alan did you get my pm?

Think it is exactly the same songs in the same order as at the last meeting in Malmö :party:

Didn't think to look my friend. :unsure: Will look in the intermission. What heat are we on now?

Didn't think to look my friend. :unsure: Will look in the intermission. What heat are we on now?

Ht 7 coming up