British Speedway Forum
Mimmo

King's Lynn V Newport (nl)

YOOHOO......Guess who :wink:

Yep it's me to remind all you good folk that there is some top-class action coming to the Norfolk Arena tomorrow evening.

Young Stars v Hornets, now that surely must make your mouth water :drink:

KING'S LYNN: 1) Ashley Birks 2) R/R 3) Scott Campos 4) Oliver Rayson 5) James Cockle 6) Tom Stokes 7) Jake Knight

NEWPORT: 1) Jay Herne 2) Tom Young 3) James White-Williams 4) Matt Bates 5) Todd Kurtz 6) David Gough 7) Richard Andrews

BRONZE HELMET: James Cockle v Jay Herne

Home win for KL, would think by 12-20 points.

Should be entertaining though.

Kurtz & Herne should go well.

Hopefully the hornets mid order can all score a few.

And we might keep it tight.

Edited by shirlmeister general

I hear the track shop has the new Classic magazine in stock as well.........what more could you ask for on a Sunny Wednesday night,........

jb

I hear the track shop has the new Classic magazine in stock as well.........what more could you ask for on a Sunny Wednesday night,........

jb

Your right jaybea39(surely should be coming up 42) AND the current edition of the Speedway Star!!!

Spare a thought for the poor fellow who will be manning the Track Shop tomorrow, as he's currently suffering with sciatica :cry:

Spare a thought for the poor fellow who will be manning the Track Shop tomorrow, as he's currently suffering with sciatica :cry:

Ooooooh Know how you feel....been there....suffered with sciatica.......you have my sympathy matey :(

Don't know what the weather is like elsewhere in the country, but here in the King's Lynn area, it's very sunny and extremely mild.

So if you're thinking of coming along to the Norfolk Arena this evening, then think no longer......DO IT.

Bryn is almost sure to discard his multi-coloured home knitted tanktop for his favoured summerwear, that being his string vest.

Presenter Kevin Moore will probably be reading extracts to us from the latest Jeff Scott book.

I'll be moaning to all and sundry about my sciatica.....ouch, it don't 'arf 'urt!!

Jaybea42 will be.........................who knows!

It's the last chance to see the Young Stars for a month, so look forward to seeing you later.

will see you later Mr Moseley.

Okay Mr Rogers.

decision to attend has been made by the weather. I'm giving this a miss tonight. Chucking it down at the moment

can someone keep us updated with weather please? don't want to make an unecessary trip from Boston to find it called off, especiially with cost of petrol etc.... I know it is still early but has there been much rain? forecast for showers up to around 4 and then sunny intervals. Do we believe these weather forecasts??????

We have had some rain which was quite persistant for about 30-45 mins which has left the ground wet. Is it enough to call the meeting off or make it a null event, I don't think so as it hasnt rained properly for a few weeks so will have probably helped more than hindered. I am exactly 1.6 miles from the stadium so cant imagine that it is much different there.

Edited by NathanB

Weather looks very iffy to me here, so i do think I will give this one a miss. Heres hoping the meeting goes ahead and they get some decent racing in. Is there any news on any more signings or will dale wait 28 days for the new lad to be bale to race and Lewis Kerr to return ?

On BBC Radio Norfolk today they have been saying that Kyle Hughes is racing and that he made his debut at Mildenhall!!!

the latest we can leave is 6.30pm so can someone let us know what the weather is doing please? If we lived in or nearer Lynn we wouldn't hesitate to go along and see what happens but a 60 mile round trip to find the weather has put the dampers on so to speak is not much fun. Got to stop at Baxters for chips en route as well !! priorities !!

We are die hard NL supporters so do not really want to miss a meeting if we can help it. Sorry to say we are not interested in EL racing. Just wish Sundays had been kept as race night for the NL, much easier for us. boss man not home from work yet so it will be a rush as usual. We don't see that the crowd has improved that much on a wednesday when the senior team is not racing. Our opinion of course ;)

brain not working!!!!!!! shall just text dale !!!

Edited by whippy