British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Rnd 6 Sunday 22nd May

Totally agree Pawel. The first week of the season we got the first hour of a meeting- can't remember who, but i think Magnus Zettersrom was riding, and it was really good. I'm grateful for anything, but it would be nice now and again.Especially if we got to see the Bydgoszcz/Brandon flyer! Make Mateusz happy too. :lol: Regards and join you on Sunday. Alan.

That would have been Gdansk's opening match of the season.

I'm not sure what the situation is there. They seem to have their own "internet tv channel" and occasionally showed matches live last season as well as that one at the start of this sesaon.

If you don't mind watching delayed coverage of matches, www.itv24.com.pl usually have the Bydgoszcz matches up on their site the day after the match, home or away.

That would have been Gdansk's opening match of the season.

I'm not sure what the situation is there. They seem to have their own "internet tv channel" and occasionally showed matches live last season as well as that one at the start of this sesaon.

If you don't mind watching delayed coverage of matches, www.itv24.com.pl usually have the Bydgoszcz matches up on their site the day after the match, home or away.

Thank you.I think it was Mateusz, the ultimate Polonia supporter, who gave us the link to itv24 so i have had it bookmarked. Like everyone,i prefer watching "live" but this is the next best thing. I was a huge Emil fan beforehand, now, of course, even more so :party: Thanks again for your help and i'll join you for my Sunday feast of Polish speedway. Kindest regards and enjoy your weekend. Alan.

I have checked that Wybrzeze Gdansk internet TV website but it doesn't look like they are doing any live coverage tomorrow, unfortunately. Will let you know tomorrow afternoon if, somehow, I find any streaming from Gdansk v Bydgoszcz.

I have checked that Wybrzeze Gdansk internet TV website but it doesn't look like they are doing any live coverage tomorrow, unfortunately. Will let you know tomorrow afternoon if, somehow, I find any streaming from Gdansk v Bydgoszcz.

Thanks, my friend. And may the best team win. :lol: Alan.

Thinking about it again, I was getting confused.

The first match was in Gniezno and it was them who have done some live streams in the past...Sorry for any confusion :blink:

I wish they would show meetings from Div 1 and 2 once in a while if for no other reason as to see other venues in Poland it can get bit repetitive to see the same tracks all the time.

Every now and then you can get a live meeting here:- http://www.esporttv.pl/index.php?id_event=20&discpl=3 I think they've only showed 1 meet this season though.

Thinking about it again, I was getting confused.

The first match was in Gniezno and it was them who have done some live streams in the past...Sorry for any confusion :blink:

You need to think about it again. The first meeting was in Gdansk and resulted in a shock home defeat for the coastal team.

You need to think about it again. The first meeting was in Gdansk and resulted in a shock home defeat for the coastal team.

Oh dear...This is what happens when work makes me get out of bed at 6:30 on a Saturday...my brain shuts down.

It was indeed a match at Gdansk this season. However, it has been Gniezno's internet TV site that I watched live matches on last season, rather than Gdansk's.

I think that's cleared things up...or confused them further.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone. I am sure i speak for all of us today that it all pales into insignificance with the tragig news about Matej Ferjan. Let's honour his memory and think of his family. Respectfully. Alan.

Hello,

Excited about the upcoming 4-5 hours of speedway action but it is a sad day for the whole speedway family :(