British Speedway Forum
alan_boon

British Grand Prix, 25/06/11

<unacceptable language removed> Try reading all the posts!

If he'd turned left SOONER, i.e. earlier then he did, not earlier coming out bend one!

Ah, and thus giving Hancock and Holder all the room they wanted to sweep by even faster? Good idea.

Ah, and thus giving Hancock and Holder all the room they wanted to sweep by even faster? Good idea.

Nope! Nice try! Given up!

<unacceptable language removed> Try reading all the posts!

If he'd turned left SOONER, i.e. earlier then he did, not earlier coming out bend one!

Amazingly enough Pedersen's job was to win. Now I am no fan but tonight he did nothing wrong.....................apart from not win the final because as much as I dislike him 14/1 was too good to turn down

Nobody has considered that Holder might have been at fault because, clearly, he wasn't.

Really ? Pedersen gave him a slight nudge but boy did he go wide and for someone with the bike skills that he very clearly has then I found that very suprising.

Personally having had the benefits of dozens of replays I would have said thta if anyone should go it would have been Holder

Just an opinion

Amazingly enough Pedersen's job was to win. Now I am no fan but tonight he did nothing wrong.....................apart from not win the final because as much as I dislike him 14/1 was too good to turn down

Amazingly enough my point at the very start of all this was that he could have won the final!

Amazing!

Amazingly enough my point at the very start of all this was that he could have won the final!

Amazing!

What is amazing is that you believe he had any chance at all if he had followed your suggestion.

The only way he would have won by following your suggestion is if Holder and Hancock ran into each other or both their bikes failed.

Really ? Pedersen gave him a slight nudge but boy did he go wide and for someone with the bike skills that he very clearly has then I found that very suprising.

Personally having had the benefits of dozens of replays I would have said thta if anyone should go it would have been Holder

Just an opinion

Of course, he went wide for exactly the same reason as Pedersen went wide in the re-run, to try and stop the run of the guy on the outside.

Nope! Nice try! Given up!

As I said it's for the best if you do because it sounds like you're about to have a stroke. How soon should he have turned back? Either way by locking up and turning back on a slick track on a slow bike he would have allowed the fast boys with their wheels in line to go around him.

Talking of going a round, it's mine. i need to concentrate on the beer and try not to spill any over my big Aussie buddy :drink:

As I said it's for the best if you do because it sounds like you're about to have a stroke. How soon should he have turned back? Either way by locking up and turning back on a slick track on a slow bike he would have allowed the fast boys with their wheels in line to go around him.

Talking of going a round, it's mine. i need to concentrate on the beer and try not to spill any over my big Aussie buddy :drink:

Think you've had a few too many already! :rolleyes:

I take it George M is a perfossional speedway rider.

Nope! Are you?

Think you've had a few too many already! :rolleyes:

Nope! Are you?

No Im not, then again im not going on like I am either.

Not a bad GP all things considered.

Bit of a shame about the gates. Uneven starts to that extent are bad for any speedway meeting, especially when it's the inside.

Almost ruined the GP for me, but least there was Nicki who livened it up a few times!

Some good, hard riding tonight. Final's first bend and the battle between AJ & Gollob the pick of the bunch for me.

Great to see Nicki and AJ getting back to near their best. Got to be good for the rest of the series

first ever post on here - enjoyed tonights meeting,sat on 1st bend. not as much passing as i've seen before at cardiff and crumpie didn't seem

to have enough pace,but well done to greg on a deserved win. slightly gutted about bjerre though as i had £20 on him at 25 to 1 and if he'd won his semi i think he'd have had first pick!

No Im not, then again im not going on like I am either.

<taunting removed>

It's a forum and people have opinions!

I made one comment in one post. If that's "going on" then there's two other posters you should be addressing with the same comments as they have been the ones 'going on' all I've done is address the posts they've been 'going on' with.

<unacceptable language removed>

Edited by george.m

<taunting removed>

It's a forum and people have opinions!

I made one comment in one post. If that's "going one" then there's two other posters you should be addressing with the same comments as they have been the ones 'going on' all I've done is address the posts they've been 'going on' with.

<unacceptable language removed>

Don't go yet George! Don't give up either <personal abuse removed> For what it's worth I was there, unlike these <personal abuse removed>

I reckon it should have been all four back in the final: Nicki pushed across Chris forcing him out, which gave Emil nowhere to go - if anyone should have been excluded it should have been Nicki, just like the first stoppage of Heat 20 where he false-started.

Of course that's my opinion,