British Speedway Forum
mythman666

Berwick Vs Rye House

Ladies and gentleman, its that time again, The Mythman Preview makes a triumphant return to Tuesday Nights.

After going through the motions at Fun Police HQ, The Mighty Bandits are on a revenge mission to see off the challenge of Uncle Len's Concrete Jungle Dust Monsters of Dry House. The sun was shining at Rye on Sunday, and getting a tan was an easier affair for some than others... However, its usually rain you need to worry about in Berwick! And there is always a 50/50 chance of that at Shielfield! Rain or Shine, you can guarentee Chris Neath will find something to whinge like a b*tch about, you can depend on that! Speaking of dependable riders, supertar Steve Boxall can always be relied upon to see out the season, that is despite mystewriosly injuring his arm at the press and practice day. In Boxall's defence though, if i hadnt had a ride for as long as he had, my arm may well have been injured too. Luke Bowen lines up at reserve, and his home form in particular has been described as super, smashing, great by his grandad and Bullseye legend Jim. Joining Bowen 747 at reserve is Iron Mike Tyson Nelson, who may well have bitten off more than he can chew at PL level, but could well pack a punch or two. One time Bandit Dickie Hawkins has turned his back on a Hall of Fame induction and joined the darker side down Hoddesdon way, and has been steady if not spectacular. James Brundle had been a forgotten man of Premier League Speedway and if he lives up to the hype he had in his early career, he may well prove to be a decent signing, although hanging around Rye House too long hasnt done Chris Neath any favours. Leading the charge, and the Dangerman in my opinion is Peter Frampton, who knows the fast way round Shielfield, and should get plenty points if he doesnt go Breaking all the Rules.

Enough about that lot, The Mighty Bandits have had improved fortunes since change happened, and it all looks good in the hood! Since Danish Bacon went out of date, we now have a real number 1, Seb Alden looks the real deal. And his partenrship with fellow Swede Ecky "Iceman" Edberg looks the best Swedish duo since Roxette. Jade The Blade has ridden his heart out all season and the points are finally starting to come for the Kiwi. Fellow reserve Mitch Davey will be looking to build upon his best career score to date as he has looked a decent signing since arriving. Lieutenant Pepe Franc need a better performance than he had at the weekend, but thats in the past and it wasnt on a proper track anyway. Colonel Kozza is rapidly becoming a fan favourite and is knocking on the Hall of Fame Class of 2011 door. Captain Complin will also be on a revenge mission after suffering some dissapointment at the weekend and he can be relied upon to do the job and get the boys fired up! Lets go Racing!

Likely Line Ups

Bandits

1. Super Seb

2. Iceman

3. Colonel Kozza

4. Pepe

5. Captain Complin

6. Mitch

7. The Blade

Dust Busters

1. Peter Frampton

2. Seth Brundle

3. Dickie Hawkins

4. Whineyface

5. Mr Reliable

6. Bowen 747

7. Willie Nelson

Will Bowen win Bully's special prize?

Will Chris Neath find something to whinge about?

Do Bears S**t in the woods?

Mythman Predicts Bandits 56 That Lot 34

Ladies and gentleman, its that time again, The Mythman Preview makes a triumphant return to Tuesday Nights.

After going through the motions at Fun Police HQ, The Mighty Bandits are on a revenge mission to see off the challenge of Uncle Len's Concrete Jungle Dust Monsters of Dry House. The sun was shining at Rye on Sunday, and getting a tan was an easier affair for some than others... However, its usually rain you need to worry about in Berwick! And there is always a 50/50 chance of that at Shielfield! Rain or Shine, you can guarentee Chris Neath will find something to whinge like a b*tch about, you can depend on that! Speaking of dependable riders, supertar Steve Boxall can always be relied upon to see out the season, that is despite mystewriosly injuring his arm at the press and practice day. In Boxall's defence though, if i hadnt had a ride for as long as he had, my arm may well have been injured too. Luke Bowen lines up at reserve, and his home form in particular has been described as super, smashing, great by his grandad and Bullseye legend Jim. Joining Bowen 747 at reserve is Iron Mike Tyson Nelson, who may well have bitten off more than he can chew at PL level, but could well pack a punch or two. One time Bandit Dickie Hawkins has turned his back on a Hall of Fame induction and joined the darker side down Hoddesdon way, and has been steady if not spectacular. James Brundle had been a forgotten man of Premier League Speedway and if he lives up to the hype he had in his early career, he may well prove to be a decent signing, although hanging around Rye House too long hasnt done Chris Neath any favours. Leading the charge, and the Dangerman in my opinion is Peter Frampton, who knows the fast way round Shielfield, and should get plenty points if he doesnt go Breaking all the Rules.

Enough about that lot, The Mighty Bandits have had improved fortunes since change happened, and it all looks good in the hood! Since Danish Bacon went out of date, we now have a real number 1, Seb Alden looks the real deal. And his partenrship with fellow Swede Ecky "Iceman" Edberg looks the best Swedish duo since Roxette. Jade The Blade has ridden his heart out all season and the points are finally starting to come for the Kiwi. Fellow reserve Mitch Davey will be looking to build upon his best career score to date as he has looked a decent signing since arriving. Lieutenant Pepe Franc need a better performance than he had at the weekend, but thats in the past and it wasnt on a proper track anyway. Colonel Kozza is rapidly becoming a fan favourite and is knocking on the Hall of Fame Class of 2011 door. Captain Complin will also be on a revenge mission after suffering some dissapointment at the weekend and he can be relied upon to do the job and get the boys fired up! Lets go Racing!

Likely Line Ups

Bandits

1. Super Seb

2. Iceman

3. Colonel Kozza

4. Pepe

5. Captain Complin

6. Mitch

7. The Blade

Dust Busters

1. Peter Frampton

2. Seth Brundle

3. Dickie Hawkins

4. Whineyface

5. Mr Reliable

6. Bowen 747

7. Willie Nelson

Will Bowen win Bully's special prize?

Will Chris Neath find something to whinge about?

Do Bears S**t in the woods?

Mythman Predicts Bandits 56 That Lot 34

well done another great read on tuesday night :lol:

Berwick 58 Rye House 34

Alex has got a new nickname now from the Redcar fans...

From now on he is "Dangerous" Alex Edberg

Alex seems to like it anyway :wink:

Well Alex and Seb are the best Swedish duo since Roxette, so if Alex is a just little bit "Dangerous" does that mean Seb has joined the "Joyride?" Lets hope that their form doesnt start "Fading Like a Flower"

I'll get my coat

Well Alex and Seb are the best Swedish duo since Roxette, so if Alex is a just little bit "Dangerous" does that mean Seb has joined the "Joyride?" Lets hope that their form doesnt start "Fading Like a Flower"

I'll get my coat

I hope that they're "Dressed for Success" :lol:

I'll get my coat

Fawesome

Should be a comfortable win tomorrow. Bandits by 15+

Add another 10 points to that and you'll be in the right area... Rider replacement for Chris Neath tonight, chest infection

Edited by Shadders

Add another 10 points to that and you'll be in the right area... Rider replacement for Chris Neath tonight, chest infection

Where is Neath :mad:

Where is Neath :mad:

Chest infection, I did say!!

Chest infection, I did say!!

bloody hell Fred Elliot has been re-incarnated, I say, Fred Elliot has been re-incarnated ;):P