Indianerna

1. Ryan Sullivan
  2. Joonas Kylmäkorpi
  3. Bjarne Pedersen
  4. Niels-Kristian Iversen
  5. Piotr Protasiewicz
  6. Antonio Lindbäck
  7. Simon Gustafsson

Dackarna continues to struggle as they lost away against local rivals Elit Vetlanda and Dackarna is currently firmly anchored at the last place when all teams have completed half of their meetings.

They only have 2 victories from 8 meetings an their rider score are currently at -28.

Dackarna makes some changes compared to last week. Hans and Daniel switches positions due to averge changes and Arthur is replaced by Kling,

For Indianerna things are looking good, they won their meeting at home against Vargarna last week and thee have also made some changes most important is that Anton is down to reserve.

Hammarby - Lejonen @ Gubbängen

Hammarby

1. Grzegorz Walasek
  2. Robert Kosiecha
  3. Tomasz Gollob
  4. Magnus Zetterström
  5. Rory Schlein
  6. Renat Gafurov
  7. Henrik Karlsson

Lejonen

1. Troy Batchelor
  2. Sebastian Aldén
  3. Dennis Andersson
  4. David Ruud
  5. Mikael Max
  6. Oliver Berntzon
  7. Leon Madsen

For Hammarby Alexander Edberg is missing after his severe crash in Britain, Ikaros Smederna's Henrik Karlsson will take Alex's place.

Zorro is also a ? since he haven't been performing well lately. 0p from 4 rides yesterday which possibly could be related to his concussion that happened to him a few days ago,

Hammarby is still unbeaten at home and should be able to win against Lejonen which are missing Ward, Holder and Bjerre.

Västervik - Vargarna tv meeting.

Västervik

1. Sebastian Ulamek
  2. Tomasz Jedrzejak
  3. Chris Harris
  4. Nikolai Klindt
  5. Peter Ljungr
  6. Pontus Aspgren
  7. Rafal Okoniewski

Vargarna

1. Nicki Pedersen
  2. Lee Richardson
  3. Adrian Miedzinski
  4. Michal Szczepaniak
  5. Krzysztof Kasprzak
  6. Viktor Bergström
  7. Kim Nilsson

Piraterna - Elit Vetlanda

Piraterna

1. Greg Hancock
  2. Daniel Davidsson
  3. Jonas Davidsson
  4. Rafal Dobrucki R/R
  5. Maciej Janowski
  6. Przemyslaw Pawlicki
  7. Linus Sundström

Elit Vetlanda

1. Janusz Kolodziej
  2. Peter Karlsson
  3. Jaroslaw Hampel
  4. Thomas H Jonasson
  5. Jason Crump
  6. Jacob Thorssell
  7. Pawel Hlib

more info tomorrow.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Thanks for posting this. Always appreciate your's and Anders postings. Is Bjerre now added to the list of riders owed money by Lejonen? I know this is not the first time riders have not got paid, nor will it be the last, but stiffing anyone for work already done rankles me. But speedway riders are risking life and limb every time they go out on the track to entertain us. They can NEVER be paid enough and to let them go out and then not pay them verges on the criminal to me. Rant over! :lol:

I look forward to joining you all later. Kindest regards. Alan.

Which meeting is being screende live on premier sports channel 433 thanks !!

Västervik

1.Sebastian Ulamek

2.Tomasz Jedrzejak

3.Chris Harris

4.Nikolai Klindt

5.Peter Ljungr

6.Pontus Aspgren

7.Rafal Okoniewski

Vargarna

1.Nicki Pedersen

2.Lee Richardson

3.Adrian Miedzinski

4.Michal Szczepaniak

5.Krzysztof Kasprzak

6.Viktor Bergström

7.Kim Nilsson

There you go ! Regards. Alan.

Västervik

1.Sebastian Ulamek

2.Tomasz Jedrzejak

3.Chris Harris

4.Nikolai Klindt

5.Peter Ljungr

6.Pontus Aspgren

7.Rafal Okoniewski

Vargarna

1.Nicki Pedersen

2.Lee Richardson

3.Adrian Miedzinski

4.Michal Szczepaniak

5.Krzysztof Kasprzak

6.Viktor Bergström

7.Kim Nilsson

There you go ! Regards. Alan.

Thankyou :cheers:

regarding Lejonen, David Ruud suffered a concussion during his meeting i Poland two days ago. Yesterday morning David said that he wouldn't

be able to ride tonight, however according to Lejonens website David will be a part of tonight's team, but i don't think that we will se him ride that much.

regarding the tv meeting between Väservik and Vargarna,

Västervik is a good home team but Vargarna's form have improved lately however they're still weak at reserve and Västervik should be able to

get a decent points advantage in the reserve fight while Vargarna normally is stronger at the mainbody positions.

Personally i think that Västervik will win thanks to stronger reserves.

Piraterna vs Elit Vetlanda is going to be a very interesting meeting.

Like Vargarna, Vetlanda started the season poorly but now have two straight wins.

Piraterna will continue to use R/R for Dobrucki which they have benefited allot from.

Regarding the tv meeting i notice that for Västervik Chris Harris is averaging under seven points a match. Are the swedish fans as voiciferous in their complaints if they think a rider is underperforming for their club?.

Or in this case is that sort of average acceptable to them from Chris Harris seeing that he has attained a similar one in the polish league and only in the british league is he some two points a meeting higher?.

Regarding the tv meeting i notice that for Västervik Chris Harris is averaging under seven points a match. Are the swedish fans as voiciferous in their complaints if they think a rider is underperforming for their club?.

Or in this case is that sort of average acceptable to them from Chris Harris seeing that he has attained a similar one in the polish league and only in the british league is he some two points a meeting higher?.

no i'd say that Swedish fans in general won't do that. Obviously fans get disappointed by poor performances but not to the extent that they start to yell at the riders.

Perfect night for speedway. Good crowd too. Let's hope the racing is good as i dragged myself away from the women's world cup :rofl::lol:

Hi everyone. Alan.

That is one of the most horrible looking crashes i have seen for a long time. Please let them all be okay

That is a big off. Fingers crossed

All the best to VB. Hopefully he's not to bad. Very lucky to have the other 2 riders walk away from that