British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-offs

With the hammering Wroclaw are taking you would think they would go to the tapes with two riders if at all possible.

Agree about the GP last night,that was strange decision. :lol:

They had already put Bjerre in that race so the Polish rules might not have allowed another change

Only 2 rides for emil today ! Did he take a knock as well mate ?

Emil's very bruised after yesterday and before the match they said he went to Gniezno to ride in 2-3 races only.

Only 2 rides for emil today ! Did he take a knock as well mate ?

They said he had an ankle injury in the pits yesterday.Only 2 rides today would suggest he has. Not as serious as poor old Swiderski though. Really hope he isn't too bad.Fingers crossed.

Hope Leszno v Gorzow will be better. But taking into consideration Gollob and Pedersen's performances yesterday I don't give Gorzow much chance... On the other hand, Kolodziej was utterly rubbish in Malilla too.

They had already put Bjerre in that race so the Polish rules might not have allowed another change

Thanks for that,whatever the rules it was a horror crash and I hope Swiderskis injuries are not as bad when he reaches the hospital. :approve:

Hope Leszno v Gorzow will be better. But taking into consideration Gollob and Pedersen's performances yesterday I don't give Gorzow much chance... On the other hand, Kolodziej was utterly rubbish in Malilla too.

Hampel on the other hand had a rather good day at the office :approve:

Lucky Man. U win with a crap goal :sad:

Absolutley fantastic goal in my opinion ... Young left the carthorse for dead and put in a dangerous low cross .. see that a few times a season .... "lucky" well yes the Baggies goal was indeed lucky :cheers:

Hampel on the other hand had a rather good day at the office :approve:

Poland's #1 at the moment :)

Am i the only one surprised to see Kennett in the line up? I know he hasn't done anything wrong in Poland, but it may be a different story after Tuesday's hearing.

Am i the only one surprised to see Kennett in the line up? I know he hasn't done anything wrong in Poland, but it may be a different story after Tuesday's hearing.

I was just thinking the same, fully expected him to be missing from the meeting.

Just a few more at Leszno than was at Wroclaw

73 isn't it :rofl::lol: Great to see.

Love Zagars plaster!!

If you are going to break the tapes Hans, do it spectacularly :rolleyes:

Love Zagars plaster!!

Hiding his Harry Potter scar :lol: