British Speedway Forum

Without doubt the biggest joker of them all is Middleditch himself. Why in heavens name did they put this super egotist in charge of the GB again, its a total no-brainer. No wonder Scott Nicholls after an awful first ride was given the joker in his 2nd ride, what a calamitous decision that was. His decisions all night and his (Im the greatest :lol: ) comments mad us fans puke. Now he has chosen another super egotist in Bridger to ride in the run-offs, my god its unbelievable what this clown :icon_smile_clown: will do. If for GB Bridger is the 6th best rider in the pecking order :nono: I think our GB team has sunk to new depths of despair :sad:

Want constrictive?

1. Don't give Nicholls a joker.

2. Ignore 1, just don't put Nicholls in the team

3. Don't take Barker out of a ride when we're going to finish 2nd regardless.

number 3 is spot on,no matter what people think of barker pulling him out of a ride that

will make no difference won't do much for the lad's confidence.

middleditch did the very same thing 5 or 6 years ago,took simon stead out of his last ride

when the tie was already lost.

the joker was played early,no problem with that,but off gate one????

Edited by crumpiefan

why the hell did they pick kings lynne for the this round . if they had a smaller one the poles would have struggled on it . think next time bspa, or did kings lynne give you a backhander to have it there, :mad:

why the hell did they pick kings lynne for the this round . if they had a smaller one the poles would have struggled on it . think next time bspa, or did kings lynne give you a backhander to have it there, :mad:

The Poles would have beat us no matter where it was held , they never got out of second gear last night .

Yes, because Kings Lynn (No E) are renowned for being corrupt. :rolleyes:

Edited by NathanB

What complete drivel, once I'd actually worked out what you were trying to say.

The Poles would have beat us no matter where it was held , they never got out of second gear last night .

They could also have fielded...

1. Miedzinski

2. Holta

3. Pawlicki

4. Walasek

5 Ulamek

and still kicked our erses.

I would never deny Buster has pulled some strokes in his time but one thing I can say with 100% certainty is he does not give money away to nobody due to being tighter than a condom on a call box :wink:

I would never deny Buster has pulled some strokes in his time but one thing I can say with 100% certainty is he does not give money away to nobody due to being tighter than a condom on a call box :wink:

Brilliant :rofl:

Without doubt the biggest joker of them all is Middleditch himself. Why in heavens name did they put this super egotist in charge of the GB again, its a total no-brainer. No wonder Scott Nicholls after an awful first ride was given the joker in his 2nd ride, what a calamitous decision that was. His decisions all night and his (Im the greatest :lol: ) comments mad us fans puke. Now he has chosen another super egotist in Bridger to ride in the run-offs, my god its unbelievable what this clown :icon_smile_clown: will do. If for GB Bridger is the 6th best rider in the pecking order :nono: I think our GB team has sunk to new depths of despair :sad:

So given that Nicholls is unavailable and Richardson isn't interested, who would you put in the race off instead of Bridger?

And don't say it's not your job. Back up your criticisms.

I would take Harris, Bridger, Kennett, Woffinden and Barker to the race off. My reasons being we are in a position where we are no longer close to the bigger nations so why not give these youngsters a chance. We may well embarass ourselves with that team but would it be the end of the world? The competition would be forgotten about in a few weeks so lets just give them the experience of riding in a big meeting. Who knows by the time the WC comes around next year this may be the best British team available.

I would also have Jerran Hart as a special guest :wink:

Edited by NathanB

So given that Nicholls is unavailable and Richardson isn't interested, who would you put in the race off instead of Bridger?

And don't say it's not your job. Back up your criticisms.

Stead.

Stead.

:rofl:

Holly Allen and Stead? Comical. Allen can only ride Lynn and Stead can only ride Swindon. Both poor, poor riders.

Barker and Bridger are a couple of prats, but they are better than the other two and younger, although neither will do anything in the sport as they are both too thick.

Shame really as think we would be in with a chance of a silver medal this year if Rico could be bothered and Nicholls was on half decent form. No one will touch the Poles in Gorzow.

Stead.

:lol: :lol: