British Speedway Forum
Gray

World U21 Champioship

First final in Poole 24/07 without Russian rider Vadim Tarasenko (also visa problems :angry: )

Is it true what i have heard that Tarasenko is the Laguta's sisters son ? If so there is definitly something not correct with families background

Is it true what i have heard that Tarasenko is the Laguta's sisters son ? If so there is definitly something not correct with families background

WHY? The sister is older than either Grigory or Artum and Tarasenko is only 17 (birthday in May) ...

I was not saying that something that something funny had been going on. But the family has obviously got some bad mark on on a record somewhere that UK embassy are not happy with for them all not be able to obtain visas which can be got in a few days if required I know this as fact as have helped Russian crew and journalists enter the UK for work. Also know that one of Leicester Russians family managed to get a visa at late notice when there partner was confirmed as riding at Kings Lynn.

I was not saying that something that something funny had been going on. But the family has obviously got some bad mark on on a record somewhere that UK embassy are not happy with for them all not be able to obtain visas which can be got in a few days if required I know this as fact as have helped Russian crew and journalists enter the UK for work. Also know that one of Leicester Russians family managed to get a visa at late notice when there partner was confirmed as riding at Kings Lynn.

i think the Lagutas need to revert back to being Latvians since they then will be citizens of the Eu and therefore won't need a visa.

i think the Lagutas need to revert back to being Latvians since they then will be citizens of the Eu and therefore won't need a visa.

The Laguta's have never been Latvian so can't revert to being Latvian.

Grigory applied for Latvian Citizenship a few years ago but was refused due to his inability to speak Latvian. I believe his wife is Latvian, so that may change things for him now.

But the family has obviously got some bad mark on on a record somewhere that UK embassy are not happy with for them all not be able to obtain visas which can be got in a few days if required I know this as fact as have helped Russian crew and journalists enter the UK for work.

As far as I understand from other reports, neither of the Lagutas have applied for a UK visa this season.

The Russian management team DID apply for their visas for the SWC but were refused their normal, faster processing, and they obviously weren't in possession of visas at the time of the SWC.

Also know that one of Leicester Russians family managed to get a visa at late notice when there partner was confirmed as riding at Kings Lynn.

Got that wrong then. They applied for their visas weeks before the riders were known to be in the World Cup as part of preplanned holidays.

Has it been confirmed who will be taking Vadim Tarasenko's place in this meeting, assuming that Vadim has indeed suffered the same indignity as his uncles?

Will be interesting to see the scores of the Pawlicki brothers reports suggest the younger will be the better of the two,if so he will be something special in the years to come.

Will be interesting to see the scores of the Pawlicki brothers reports suggest the younger will be the better of the two,if so he will be something special in the years to come.

Bees Line up 2012.

Emil Sayfutdinov.

Kenni Larsen

Edward Kennett

Ryan Fisher

Przemek Pawliki

Piotr Pawlicki

Nick Morris.

Subject, of course, to the November Promotor's Punchup :rofl:

Seriously, there has been video posted and he does look something special.-here is one.

The "Bees Knees" indeed.

Regards. Alan.

Can fans watch practice does anyone know

Can any locals update on weather reports for tomorrow, many thanks.

Bees Line up 2012.

Emil Sayfutdinov.

Kenni Larsen

Edward Kennett

Ryan Fisher

Przemek Pawliki

Piotr Pawlicki

Nick Morris.

Subject, of course, to the November Promotor's Punchup :rofl:

The "Bees Knees" indeed.

Regards. Alan.

1 - You can dream

2 - Emil hasn't planned on next season but is a free Agent so can join who he wants

1 - You can dream

Yes, it was a totally lighthearted "dream" post. That should have been obvious. :lol:

2 - Emil hasn't planned on next season but is a free Agent so can join who he wants

If/ when he does 12 meetings, he becomes a Bees asset. There are only 3 teams in the Elite league who could possibly afford him, and i doubt whether Rick Frost would go behind Sandhu's back. So that leaves Poole. :rofl:

Should he decide to continue in the Elite league next season, and he seems to be very content at present, there is only one team he will be riding for. His current one.

Kindest regards. Alan.