British Speedway Forum
f-s-p

Sgp2012 Qualifying Challenge

I saw a lineup posted on another website. Showed two gate 4's for Kylmä. Booked a hotel today...

STARTLISTA/ LINE-UP:

1. Jesper B Monberg, DK

2. Simon Gustafsson, SWE

3. Piotr Protasiewicz, PL

4. Peter Ljung, SWE

5. Sebastian Ulamek, PL

6. Matej Zagar, SWE

7. Krzysztof Buczkowski, PL

8. Victor Golubovski, RUS

9. Bjarne Pedersen, DK

10. Grzegorz Walasek, PL

11. Joonas Kylmäkorpi, SF

12. Hans Andersen, DK

13. Krzysztof Kasprzak, PL

14. Antonio Lindbäck, SWE

15. Martin Vaculik, SVK

16. Leon Madsen, DK

17. Dave Watt, AUS

18. David Ruud, SWE

Edited by f-s-p

I saw a lineup posted on another website. Showed two gate 4's for Kylmä. Booked a hotel today...

Oh f-s-p long time no see. I will see You there for sure? Im flying announcer around there:) Cheers and welcome and crossed Your and mine fingers for Kylmakorpi!!!

Meeting starts 17.00 local time(4pm uk time)Best we can hope for is following it on updates-love there to be a stream but doubt it

i don't know about a stream but the meeting will be televised by SVT, although with an annoying 30 min delay.

i don't know about a stream but the meeting will be televised by SVT, although with an annoying 30 min delay.

Thanks for that info-i`m away this weekend but there appear to be some streamers of SVT listed although not sure how reliable they are-If there`s anyone who will find the stream it will be you :approve:

Thanks for that info-i`m away this weekend but there appear to be some streamers of SVT listed although not sure how reliable they are-If there`s anyone who will find the stream it will be you :approve:

And being the good fellow he is he will give those of us in far off lands a link-even if it is just so i can admire the pine trees and the sunset. :lol: Regards. Alan.

Just a shame, whats recognised as one of the biggest meetings of the year, goes to whats probably the worst track in Sweden. I've spoken to riders, fans and a former swedish team manager over the past few weeks, and they all agree, it's the worst track in Sweden for entertainment. We want exciting riders in the GP series, so why have the qualifier at a gaters paradise? Hopefully they'll do something different to the track next Saturday, so the fans will have something decent to watch.

One of the reasons perhaps is that the Vetlanda club is one of the biggest and most "healthy" financially allowing them to take the risk of a meeting this big.

We rode this meeting a week ago, top 6 as follows:

1. Protasiewiczs 12

2. Lindback 11

3. Walasek 11

4. Kylmäkorpi 11

5. Bjarne Pedersen 11

6. Zagar 10

Prota, Lindback and Kylmäkorpi through to next years GP. And no, there was no blue/white spectacles on... :party:

wouldn't mind joonas or Anto9 at all , Pepe however...no thanks.

Understand your view totally, but if Nordicbet gives me the opportunity, I'll put 20 euros on Pepe's win.

STARTLISTA/ LINE-UP:

1. Jesper B Monberg, DK

2. Simon Gustafsson, SWE

3. Piotr Protasiewicz, PL

4. Peter Ljung, SWE

5. Sebastian Ulamek, PL

6. Matej Zagar, SWE

7. Krzysztof Buczkowski, PL

8. Victor Golubovski, RUS

9. Bjarne Pedersen, DK

10. Grzegorz Walasek, PL

11. Joonas Kylmäkorpi, SF

12. Hans Andersen, DK

13. Krzysztof Kasprzak, PL

14. Antonio Lindbäck, SWE

15. Martin Vaculik, SVK

16. Leon Madsen, DK

17. Dave Watt, AUS

18. David Ruud, SWE

c'mon f-s-p, I can understand somehowe when people can't see different betwen Slovenia and Slovakia, but Sweden :rolleyes: , that is something new.

Edited by Kreso

c'mon f-s-p, I can understand somehowe when people can't see different betwen Slovenia and Slovakia, but Sweden :rolleyes: , that is something new.

Might just as well admit that it was me who was a bit too quick, and wrong, when typing it on Elit Vetlanda's website. :rolleyes: I definitely know Matej is Slovenian, so it was just a typing error.

being completely honest its a lineup that makes me shudder... its full of ex gp guys .. including ones who were whipping boys.... but the alternatives on the whole are young or not so obviously the standard of the gp guys

I guess i'm hoping for Antonio to qualify and then after him 2 guys who are going to be able to get the right money and machinery to compete............. I wouldnt begrudge Hans getting back in either as he was unlucky to be left out in the first place

Thats great, I can get SVT2 on my sat receiver :rolleyes: