British Speedway Forum

2:30pm

Thanks Phil . Good luck to Eddie at 2- 30

Quite agree. I think a ban for the rest of 2011, and a suspended ban for 2012 is about right and gives warnings to anybody else thinking of cheating in the future.

I don't agree with that perfectly rational suggestion at all. I think he should be publicly flogged, then burnt at the stake.

Thanks Phil . Good luck to Eddie at 2- 30

Why wish good luck to a cheat ? he's admitted he was cheating.

I don't agree with that perfectly rational suggestion at all. I think he should be publicly flogged, then burnt at the stake.

Oh ok, and then a ban for the rest of 2011

You're getting too soft. :lol:

Said the actress to the Bishop :rofl:

:lol: :lol:

Why wish good luck to a cheat ? he's admitted he was cheating.

Everybody makes a mistake some time in their life, Eddie was the one that got caught now he is the sacrificial lamb .

Where is the hearing? I've got some tomatoes that are a bit mushy. The wife did say last night they need throwing.

Everybody makes a mistake some time in their life, Eddie was the one that got caught now he is the sacrificial lamb .

His equipment was modified to gain an advantage, if he was an athlete this would be comporable to using performance enhancing drugs, Dwain Chambers was banned from athletics for two years after failing a dope test, similarly Matt Stevens got a 2 year ban from rugby for using a recreational drug.

He's done the crime now he needs to do the time.

His equipment was modified to gain an advantage, if he was an athlete this would be comporable to using performance enhancing drugs, Dwain Chambers was banned from athletics for two years after failing a dope test, similarly Matt Stevens got a 2 year ban from rugby for using a recreational drug.

He's done the crime now he needs to do the time.

Compared to similar technical infringements in F1 it's a slap on the wrist. A 6 month ban should be enough, with a further 2 year suspended ban.

He informed the President of the Union Leszno SportoweFakty.pl Dworakowski Joseph, Edward Kennett has been suspended by the FIM for half a year in all competitions speedway. This greatly complicates the already difficult staffing situation now Leszno

- I have been informed that the International Motorcycle Federation Edward Kennett suspended for six months. There will therefore be able to help us in the fight for semifinal extraleague Speedway

Edited by JCookie

He informed the President of the Union Leszno SportoweFakty.pl Dworakowski Joseph, Edward Kennett has been suspended by the FIM for half a year in all competitions speedway. This greatly complicates the already difficult staffing situation now Leszno

- I have been informed that the International Motorcycle Federation Edward Kennett suspended for six months. There will therefore be able to help us in the fight for semifinal extraleague Speedway

Where has this come from ? :unsure: