British Speedway Forum

I vote Poole. :o

I think his average will be too high unless Matt can get his points deleted for the season but keep his number of rides.

That is the next problem. If he is found guilty, what effect should this have on his scores in other matches?

How do they prove it, they can't. It doesn't remove the doubt though...

I can't see how he can remain at Coventry. He's tampered with his silencer, knowing is was illegal. He's admitted it. To me it makes his position untenable.. :(

I think his average will be too high unless Matt can get his points deleted for the season but keep his number of rides.

And don't forget he's British :rolleyes: , unless he's the token one of course :wink:

I love how the BSPA still have the article bigging Kennett's maximum up. Smooth! :lol:

Gone now!!

That is the next problem. If he is found guilty, what effect should this have on his scores in other matches?

I understand how you feel, especially as we have recently gained points against you, but I cant see how it can be proven, if its any consolation I think most if not all Bees fans feel pretty ashamed at the actions of Kennett.

I understand how you feel, especially as we have recently gained points against you, but I cant see how it can be proven, if its any consolation I think most if not all Bees fans feel pretty ashamed at the actions of Kennett.

Well im very ashamed, i can't believe he could be so stupid!

Unbelievable! Well, if Kennett knew he had a silencer in use that went against the regulations, then he's only got himself to blame :neutral:

Went home last night very very disappointed with the performance of most of the Lakeside riders in a crucial crucial match in the play off race, but massively impressed by the performances of Coventry and especially Pawlicki, Morris and Kennett, who I thought thoroughly deserved their win. Also enjoyed watching Emil, no surprise that he hasn't mastered Arena, yet....

Still massively impressed by Pawlicki and Nick Morris, regardless of Heat 12 he still rode the track better than most of our team.

Really really disappointed with Kennett though. There was I saying last night that "this is the best I'd seen him ride here"!

He needs to be punished, if only to set an example and discourage others that may be tempted.

Hope there's a future for him in Britain.

I have to say that I was wondering how Coventry would respond, and massive massive credit to them for their statement, particularly for their comments on the examiners, and the fans of both clubs, and credit for the action they've already taken. Have to say the Bees management has gone up in my estimation considerably.

Went home last night very very disappointed with the performance of most of the Lakeside riders in a crucial crucial match in the play off race, but massively impressed by the performances of Coventry and especially Pawlicki, Morris and Kennett, who I thought thoroughly deserved their win. Also enjoyed watching Emil, no surprise that he hasn't mastered Arena, yet....

Still massively impressed by Pawlicki and Nick Morris, regardless of Heat 12 he still rode the track better than most of our team.

Really really disappointed with Kennett though. There was I saying last night that "this is the best I'd seen him ride here"!

He needs to be punished, if only to set an example and discourage others that may be tempted.

I have to say that I was wondering how Coventry would respond, and massive massive credit to them for their statement, particularly for their comments on the examiners, and the fans of both clubs, and credit for the action they've already taken. Have to say the Bees management has gone up in my estimation considerably.

good post!

How do they prove it, they can't. It doesn't remove the doubt though...

I can't see how he can remain at Coventry. He's tampered with his silencer, knowing is was illegal. He's admitted it. To me it makes his position untenable.. :(

Not sticking up for him - but has he actually admitted it? Or have I missed the press release/statement where hes admitted anything? Genuine question :)

Coventry's stance, year in, year out, winter in, winter out, has ALWAYS been to be fair and straight, and against any form of cheating - the CO started it, and his family and more recently Mr Sandhu have followed that stance

Not sticking up for him - but has he actually admitted it? Or have I missed the press release/statement where hes admitted anything? Genuine question :)

Hes been found guilty,theres no need for an admittion,but one might help him.

Masses of credit to the Coventry promotion

They really do need to follow up by getting rid permanently and I would hope other promoters leave well alone as well. There is no place anywhere in British Speedway for this type of cheating