British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Anders

Elitserien Round 14

I don't think the track is conducive to exciting racing as the bends/straights are too narrow and even when Lindback tried the cut back there wasn't the space. Good race by Zorro in heat 4!

Surprisingly one sided affair so far but maybe it is what Indianerna need as it has been too easy so far and is the kick up the backside they need so as not to slip up in the playoffs!!

I don't think the track is conducive to exciting racing as the bends/straights are too narrow and even when Lindback tried the cut back there wasn't the space. Good race by Zorro in heat 4!

Surprisingly one sided affair so far but maybe it is what Indianerna need as it has been too easy so far and is the kick up the backside they need so as not to slip up in the playoffs!!

You are dead right so far. The "gate and go" on this track has been mentioned before. Still, it's speedway and we love it.

Regards. Alan.

Premier sports are the pits !! cant keep the score correctly dont know the line-ups,they should read the forum and might have learnt that its R/R for Gollob.Gave them the benefit of the doubt in the first weeks of the coverage -but really they should be doing better by now.

Premier sports are the pits !! cant keep the score correctly dont know the line-ups,they should read the forum and might have learnt that its R/R for Gollob.Gave them the benefit of the doubt in the first weeks of the coverage -but really they should be doing better by now.

They have not got a clue and are not improving at all :rolleyes:

Edited by Gaz

You are dead right so far. The "gate and go" on this track has been mentioned before. Still, it's speedway and we love it.

Regards. Alan.

Not complaining, just an observation but riders need to adapt in order to make a race of it at least!! I hope Indianerna get there gating boots on.

Urm, can someone explain to me why there is a scratch race in Heat 5?? I cannot understand the Polish commentators!!

Edited by Boris41

Not complaining, just an observation but riders need to adapt in order to make a race of it at least!! I hope Indianerna get there gating boots on.

Urm, can someone explain to me why there is a scratch race in Heat 5?? I cannot understand the Polish commentators!!

Nor me :lol:

Why i prefer Poles who i can't understand to "Oirish" who don't have a clue.

Hope you are well. Alan

Bjarne Pedersen excluded for delaying the start and home rider EF at start

Bjarne Pedersen excluded for delaying the start and home rider EF at start

Thanks! I thought one of them looked like they were not under power!

Heat 8- Great! :cheers:

Trackcraft from wiley old Magnus. :t:

Thanks for finding this one, much appreciated :t:

You are very welcome. We all try to help each other on this section.

Heat 10 done. Time for a cuppa .

A nail biting finish in store.