British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Scunny Stag

Scunthorpe V Mildenhall (after Scun V Edinburgh Pl) 29th August 3pm Note 3pm Start

Heat 15

Branford, Jacobs,Smethills, Worrall

Final Scunny 51 Mildenhall 39

TR anyone?

Cheers to our Northen Correspondent, now time for a lovely curry with the missus :cheers:

Cheers Phil & H T for the updates

To be honest, Mildenhall couldnt really have been expecting to get anything from today.

But, 39-51 is a pretty respectable score all things considered.

Given that, it is very surprising for Mildenhall to have not used either of their TR options, as there were a few Fen Tigers heat advantages in their as the meeting progressed, which could have given Mildenhall something of a chance of taking an unexpected point from this meeting. :unsure::blink:

Edited by neil3065

Arrgghhh, in my panic this morning, I completely forgot about Halifax Tiger! My bad...sorry everyone. (Mind you, wouldn't have been able to find an updater either!)

Does seem strange and not the first time

Weird - absolutely weird, when the facility is there to be used. Maybe someone should ask the team Manager !!

Heat 10

Garrity hit Blackbird, who hit Oliver who hit the fence

Should say Blackbird locked up and Garrity hit him

Best wishes to John Oliver,i hope he has a speedy recovery,felt for him,just wrong place wrong time

Fairly easy win for a depleted Saints team,Mildenhall didnt look so hot but my god why the hell did they not use a tac ride

Huge well done to Stefan,great performance

Should say Blackbird locked up and Garrity hit him

I reported what I was told :rolleyes: and it was Garrity who was excluded!

Whatever, more importantly hopefully John Oliver makes a fast recovery

I reported what I was told :rolleyes: and it was Garrity who was excluded!

Whatever, more importantly hopefully John Oliver makes a fast recovery

Get a copy of the dvd and you will see,not having a go at Blackbird by any means,pure racing accident,sadly it happens

Mildenhall must be cheesed off getting stuffed by a depleted saints though eh Phil!!!

Any news why with two team managers there they missed using a tac ride???

Get a copy of the dvd and you will see,not having a go at Blackbird by any means,pure racing accident,sadly it happens

Mildenhall must be cheesed off getting stuffed by a depleted saints though eh Phil!!!

Any news why with two team managers there they missed using a tac ride???

Thought you normally whinged about reserves on a "false" average Montie :rofl:

Off now to start a petition that anyone with a Scandanavian sounding name ( or any non-English sounding name ) is not allowed to ride in the NL in 2012. :cheers:

Edited by norwichkev

Thought you normally whinged about reserves on a "false" average Montie :rofl:

Off now to start a petition that anyone with a Scandanavian sounding name ( or any non-English sounding name ) is not allowed to ride in the NL in 2012. :cheers:

51-39 with half a team[and a sneaky point last sunday] :cheers: 2012 you may be a bit late,but at Mildenhall you will be used to that i guess :wink:

Welcome points for the Saints. Gloss taken of the win by the crash involving J'lo. Hope he's injuries don't prove too serious, speedy recovery to the lad.

Hope John Oliver is OK.

Nice to Lee Smethills showing a bit of form.

A bit of anti-climax after a thrilling Scunthorpe v Edinburgh meeting in the first half. Mildenhall need a new team manager who understands how to make a tactical ride. :rolleyes:

All the best

Rob