British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
brandonbee48

Streaming Websites- Gone

Both MYP2p and Soccer-Live are gone. My presumption is that they are both being "legally chased" .I would imagine it is the football that is the root of it with the huge sums involved for rights. Unfortunately our wonderful ultra minority sport is caught up in it. Thoughts anyone?

Regards. Alan.

myp2p.eu seems to have switched to a new adress: http://myp2p.bz/index.php?pa

more info here

https://twitter.com/#!/Myp2p

Thank you. This is the 2nd switch in a week. I don't think it is coincidental that the football season is beginning in earnest. There was a programme o BBC Radio about six months ago about a company who were paid by the football authorities to chase down streaming sites. It came out that they charged a lot for their services and that it was football and cricket who were their main clients. I wish we were a hugely popular sport, but the post war years are long gone and in this instance "small is beautiful" for us, as long as there are sites to host the good folk who stream for us.

Fingers crossed for the GP tomorrow and Poland on Sunday. :t:

Best Wishes. Alan.

I no longer use streams having for a while now subscribed to - seemingly - every sports pacakge on the planet lol.

I can only wish those who need the streams the best of luck and to have their tracking skills honed from past experience. The streams will undoubtedly be out there so if you put the effort in you should be able to continue to view the sport.

I no longer use streams having for a while now subscribed to - seemingly - every sports pacakge on the planet lol.

I can only wish those who need the streams the best of luck and to have their tracking skills honed from past experience. The streams will undoubtedly be out there so if you put the effort in you should be able to continue to view the sport.

I hope so mate. I pay for 2 football(soccer!) plus tennis and golf channels but here in the US my beloved sport ain't on the radar :mad: The sites will pop up again somewhere. Alan. :cheers:

Actually on reflection i did use streams relatively recently. I found a superb very high quality full screen one and managed to watch every single game of Manchester United's all conquering pre-season tour of the US.

Also, if it wasn't for the fact that it usually clashes with other sports i dare say i would seek out the Polish speedway. Alas not enough hours in a day to watch all sports even two at a time lol. Now here's a thought, do any fans know who sorts out how many hours there are in a day? We want and need more!

If someone find a good stream with Sky Sports HD4 I will be happy.

Post it here or send a pm.

If someone find a good stream with Sky Sports HD4 I will be happy.

Post it here or send a pm.

I have found one that is saying it will show it and i have pm'd you.

Regards. Alan.

If anyone finds a sky ( english) stream can they let us know.

If anyone finds a sky ( english) stream can they let us know.

Same here as well please

Sorry to be really dim-I'm an old fart!, but how do i send each of you an e-mail when your e-mail is "private" on your profile? Just post how on here and i'll do it. Those with a e-mail have a reply. Regards. Alan.

Sorry to be really dim-I'm an old fart!, but how do i send each of you an e-mail when your e-mail is "private" on your profile? Just post how on here and i'll do it. Those with a e-mail have a reply. Regards. Alan.

Click on the name then 2nd down on left is" send me a message"

Click on the name then 2nd down on left is" send me a message"

Thanks!. :lol: Alan.