British Speedway Forum
Fozzie4388

Isle Of Wight Vs The Saints

Any Team News on this one?

Saints should be full strength apart from Irving will it be a guest or R/R for him i wonder?

there is a lot of rain forecast for tomorrow, but it's the gale force winds blowing along the coast i'm more worried about! :unsure:

there is a lot of rain forecast for tomorrow, but it's the gale force winds blowing along the coast i'm more worried about! :unsure:

Aye im sure Mr Paranby will have told his riders not to take the beach balls,hope the rain keeps the rain moving and the Saints can get some points

Aye im sure Mr Paranby will have told his riders not to take the beach balls,hope the rain keeps the rain moving and the Saints can get some points

Sorry but it's looking like wellys and waterproofs montie I hope the wind keeps the rain moving. Lol

I have just spoken with the promotion who have said a decision will be made by lunchtime, I will post news on here once I'm advised.

ISLANDERS CANCELLED TONIGHT

By Isle of Wight Speedway ~ Tuesday 6th September 2011

Wightlink Islanders speedway meeting tonight against the Sheffield/Scunthorpe combined in what was to be the final home National league meeting at Smallbrook this year has been cancelled due to the adverse weather conditions.

With the cut off date this weekend for National league fixtures the Islanders are unable to re-schedule this week due to the Isle of Wight Festival taking place. Further news on a rescheduled fixture will be issued in due course.

Wightlink Islanders speedway meeting tonight against the Sheffield/Scunthorpe combined in what was to be the final home National league meeting at Smallbrook this year has been cancelled due to the adverse weather conditions.

With the cut off date this weekend for National league fixtures the Islanders are unable to re-schedule this week due to the Isle of Wight Festival taking place. Further news on a rescheduled fixture will be issued in due course.

That gives Stoke the top spot then

Isle of wight festival? thats been and gone

I believe it's the eighth staging of "The Bestival" from Sept 8th to 11th headlined on the Saturday by The Cure in their only European show of the year, and that the event is taking place at the Robin Hood Country Park. Already a sell out apparently.

Edited by Bryn

ISLANDERS DATE WITH SAINTS

By Isle of Wight Speedway ~ Wednesday 7th September 2011

Wightlink Islanders cancelled meeting on Tuesday against the Sheffield/Scunthorpe combined side which was scheduled to be the final home National league meeting at Smallbrook this season will now take place on Tuesday 20th September with a 7.30pm start time.

Meanwhile the Islanders face Mildenhall in the second leg of the KO Cup semi-final where they need to overcome a 20 point deficit to progress to the final against Stoke next Tuesday evening at 7.30pm.

Good to know... and hopefully IOW will announce their end of season do details shortly, so some of us can get time off work booked! ;)

Good to know... and hopefully IOW will announce their end of season do details shortly, so some of us can get time off work booked! ;)

This first went out three weeks ago in press releases for the Christmas Dinner not sure about an end of season do :blink::P

The club will be holding a Christmas Dinner in the Premier Lounge on Saturday 3rd December, there are limited tickets available priced at £25.00 per ticket which can be purchased from Ness behind the bar. Deposits or full payment secure tickets for the 5-course meal which starts at 7.00pm.

Edited by stressed