British Speedway Forum

JL_ID_27.jpg

Line-up please? I think I have six of the seven!

Dave Jessup, Michael Lee, Malcolm Simmons, John Louis (on bike), John Berry, Gordon Kennett, Peter Collins & Terry Betts

Edited by Bash

:blink::o:party::icon_smile_clown:

I can't catch my breath at that.

????????????

Dave Jessup, Michael Lee, Malcolm Simmons, John Louis (on bike), John Berry, Gordon Kennett, Peter Collins & Terry Betts

Now THAT was a GB International Team. :wink:

Sad more fans on back straight visible than we get now in whole stadium ... even for EL Aljack !!!

Sad more fans on back straight visible than we get now in whole stadium ... even for EL Aljack !!!

But that was a "proper" test match....run over eighteen heats. Not the watered down version that's used now.

Of course tonight there will be no fans there thanks to the lack of co-operation between promotions!!

What a team to represent the best in British speedway :D and look at that attendance behind them in the old "chicken run" :D Wow!!! they were the days when Foxhall had the top meetings and top riders every week :D and add to that a wonderful promoter RIP John. Now what have we got? :neutral: Well we have 2nd class speedway with gates under 1,000 and a promoter who do everything on the cheap :mad:

It's gone quiet on here everyone must be on holiday like all the Edinburgh riders!!!! :lol:

It's gone quiet on here everyone must be on holiday like all the Edinburgh riders!!!! :lol:

Not on holiday, just fed up with same old same old.

• Like 2

Not on holiday, just fed up with same old same old.

What do you mean Rye House??? Sam old same old :mad:

What do you mean Rye House??? Sam old same old :mad:

I think he meant the same old crap from you.

You just proved him right!

• Like 4

After Glasgow I think we have reached the cut off for averages to determine the September riding order.

Thanks in advance to those that can keep us plebs without the spreadsheet up to date!!

Cut off is the 23rd so i think these are right..... :neutral:

Tungate 6.90

Lanham 6.80

North 6.65

Risager 6.45

Poole 6.20

Tres 5.68

Heeps 4.76

I'd go with the following order

1 Tungate

2 Risager

3 North