Doolan 7.20

Tungate 6.98

North 6.81

Lanham 6.58

Tressarieu 6.12

Risager 5.98

Heeps 5.12

Total 44.79

So new "number 1" and a new reserve. Means that if Taylor Poole is recalled only for Tungate or Doolan.....

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Right i make it....

Doolan 7.20

Tungate 6.98

North 6.81

Lanham 6.58

Tressarieu 6.12

Risager 5.98

Heeps 5.12

Total 44.79

So new "number 1" and a new reserve. Means that if Taylor Poole is recalled only for Tungate or Doolan.....

Lanham out of Witches kevlars and away from the number 1 spot is a good rider. Someone will get a bargain next season!

Lanham out of Witches kevlars and away from the number 1 spot is a good rider. Someone will get a bargain next season!

Id imagine at least half a dozen clubs will be in line hoping to sign him as a third heat leader on that kind of average

A likely bargain in that position.

Recalling Taylor right now is a big risk. Perhaps it will be someone else.

I hear that dane Ramus is in the country but was not planning to ride. Maybe that might change.

Anybody know anything more concrete??

Recalling Taylor right now is a big risk. Perhaps it will be someone else.

I hear that dane Ramus is in the country but was not planning to ride. Maybe that might change.

Anybody know anything more concrete??

I would be all for that actually and get another young asset on board. That is after all, what Chris Louis say's he wants to do. Rasmus Jensen is a bright talent. Have a feeling it must be Taylor though but i agree, bit risky as we can't afford too many more slip ups if we're going to get a top 6 place and he may take time to get up to speed.

But then again, so would Jensen or another new rider probably.

Edited by CardinalSin

Agree, a new asset is the way to go, and would maybe change the look of the team for next season.

Agree, a new asset is the way to go, and would maybe change the look of the team for next season.

It may be the to go but if Ipswich are serious about getting into the play-off shake-up,its a bit of a chance bringing in a split new rider at this point of the season.

I'd go for Jensen, as he would ride in enough meetings to get a real average for next year. but i think we all know that IF Doolan has been replaced it will be Poole

It may be the to go but if Ipswich are serious about getting into the play-off shake-up,its a bit of a chance bringing in a split new rider at this point of the season.

So is bringing in Poole. It was a nasty break he had and who knows how long it will take to A, get match fit and B to ride in to any sort of form. By the time that happens the play offs could be dead and buried.

Either option carries a risk, but the way Doolan has been performing (or not performing!), then it's definitely a risk worth taking in either case.

So is bringing in Poole. It was a nasty break he had and who knows how long it will take to A, get match fit and B to ride in to any sort of form. By the time that happens the play offs could be dead and buried.

Either option carries a risk, but the way Doolan has been performing (or not performing!), then it's definitely a risk worth taking in either case.

At least Poole has been back on a bike doing second halves hasnt he,so he might be ready for a team return.Any chance of bringing in a new club asset is a risk worth taking,wether its a risk worth taking now of course is another matter.

At least Poole has been back on a bike doing second halves hasnt he,so he might be ready for a team return.Any chance of bringing in a new club asset is a risk worth taking,wether its a risk worth taking now of course is another matter.

Depends on whether they are thinking short term or long term. Chris Louis has constantly banged on about rebuilding the club with new young assets as the reason for dropping down to the PL, so here is another ideal opportunity to put another brick in the wall so to speak.

I know the club struggled with cash flow earlier in the season which resulted in them doing business for Danny King with Birmingham, and I have no idea on what finances are involved in bringing in a brand new rider.

If money is still tight, then it will be Poole as i'm assuming the loan fee to Peterborough has already been paid for this season.

Edited by CardinalSin

Yes seems dooland gone

Yes seems dooland gone

If the rumours at Mildenhall this afternoon are to be believed, Klindt is replacing him. That'll do for me.